Post : 16

3rd person POV

Chan rocked Minho back and forth into the door opened .Seeing jisung in distress as he was looking for his boyfriend."minnn." Jisung began to cry Minho stood up and took ji into their hospital room. Minho lays them on jisung's bed. They both sobbed into each other as chan teared up at the sight.He went up to them and asked if they were going to tell the members and they told chan that he should probably do it as they don't currently have guts to tell anyone about it but the members should at least know what happened.

Chan told the members that jisung is well but not in the state of mind to tell them. Chan left as they were both asleep.The doctor soon woke them up to tell them that they were ready to be discharged
While Minho packed and wondered were chan went. Han sat on his bed at a loss with thoughts.He thought to himself "  'How could someone like him want to be with someone like me. Heck I can't even keep our on kid alive. I'm just a burden to him.'"

Minho turned to him with pure sorrow in his eyes. Minho kneeled in front of ji . "Ji don't say that maybe this time it wasn't meant to be but all we know is that they are living pain free up in the clouds mhm."Minho said as he gently tackled jisung into a kiss "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm s-sorry. You probably don't even love or like . Look at me Minho hyung I'm as fat as whale my loose skin is all over the place. I'm so ugly just leave ." Jisung sobbed .

He wasn't in the best mood . Him loosing the baby and his mind going places it shouldn't "Hey, hey you're not ugly. You're the most beautiful and precious thing in my life . I wouldn't change a thing about you. So please don't ever think or disregard yourself like that again. Ok what ever happens up there."Minho strolled jisung's hair and gently tapped his forehead "please tell me , we will always get through this together .

Two weeks later

Minho opened his phone and called his boss.
"Hey pd-nim "
"Hi Minho , are you and jisung alright because I haven't seen you at the company recently . It's been two weeks ."
" yeah sorry boss .b-but"Minhos lip quivered as his sentence faded u to to the air"j-jisungie had a miscarriage "Minho stuttered out" well I would oh Uhm I'm at a loss for words." JYP said "Would you like to go on hiatus, or take a break" " hey uh sungie JYP asked if we should go in hiatus or something"

"can we please I need a break and i need to gather my thoughts."jisung sighed out "jisung said yes pdnim so o was going to ask if we could make a post...?" "Of course you can, stay should understand." JYP says . They say goodbye and ended the call. They soon make a post and hug. Jisung sobs into Minhos hoodie while Minho silently lets his tears fall and caresses jisung's back.

 Jisung sobs into Minhos hoodie while Minho silently lets his tears fall and caresses  jisung's back

Omfg 300 READS ON GOD I DIDNT EXPECT THIS