Cruel

"Who hired you?.Don't waste my time or i will shoot this bullet directly on your little brain.Again,Who the f*ck hired you?"

Yuna points the gun in his head ready to pull the trigger

"W-wait!!!.......Fuck t-this...if you really want to know who hired me-"*BANG*

"*Sigh* What a waste of time.....Xavier,get the car.I know who hired him and i will make sure to kill him"

Xavier is Yuna's most trusted bodyguard.They basically grew up together. Xavier is a good looking and smart man

Xavier's POV

"Another hitman huh?. They probably already know that NO ONE can ever kill you right?........Its such a hassle to find people who are willing to clean up your mess."

"Just drive to this fucking location so that i can kill that asshole"

Xavier: *Sigh* Are you even listening to me Yuna?

Yuna:(glared)

Xavier: Ugh,fine

Yuna managed to kill the man who attempted to kill her ,with ease.After that,Yuna wants to release some stress.

"Hey X,call Irina.I need to see her"

"She said she'll be here in 10 minutes"

Xavier POV

"Hey,when are you gonna stop sleeping with girls and settle for good,i mean you can create a family of your own. Aren't you getting tired of doing the same exact thing almost every single day??"

Yuna:"Family huh?.I have never met someone who has the ability to intimidate me or even catch my interest.They always end up on one night stand or fubu"

"I just know that if someone manages to catch your so called "interest",Im sure your gonna be head over heals for them"

Yuna: Bullshit

Im actually nervous while writing this story,im not yet sure on the plot. Anyways,hope you guys like it🫶🫶