✨✨✨

You know what it is if i put glitter stars as the title
WARNING: +18

"Baby im back"

After Yuna successfully took down the bastards that blew up one of her properties,she came back with her face full with dirt and dust.Her shirt is nearly thorn apart you can basically see her abs.Lilya saw her and immediately got worried.

"Love!!......Y-yuna are you ok,you're covered in blood and dirt."

"I know love but don't worry,this blood is not mine........hahaha sorry, i just don't want to see you so worried about me"

"What are you saying you dumbass,of course im gonna be worried"

"Ok ok.....after i take a shower......my time is all yours love"

After Yuna took a shower,she put the towel on her lower body showing her toned abs and muscles. Lilya couldn't help but stare at her girlfriends body

*blushing*" Put something on already......."

"Why, you dont like what your seeing right now?. I can come closer if you want"

"........."

"I'll take that as a yes"

Yuna pinned down Lilya trying to seduce her.But lilya is already intoxicated by her. After seeing Lilya's flustered face,Yuna couldn't think of anything except she wants to devour Lilya right now.

"Gosh love,you are so sexy and beautiful.How can you be so innocent yet so hot. I want you love,i want you right now"

"T-then what are you waiting for..........fuck me already"

Yuna was shocked, something on Lilya's words made her mind go insane. Lilya awoken a beast inside Yuna. For sure lilya will not any sleep tonight.

"Fuck baby, strip for me. Show me how much of a slut you are. Be a good girl."

"Y-yes m-mommy"

"Now sit on my lap and grind on it. If you manage to entertain me,i will consider putting my fingers inside you."

Lilya started grinding on Yuna's lap.

"Ahh~......Y-yuna please spank me please.... I've been a good girl...please tell me im a good girl"

"Yes baby, your such a good girl for me"

"please......fuck~....harder...spank me harder baby.Put your fingers inside please"

"Uh uh uh.......you need to satisfy me first."

"please dont tease me like that love.....i need it please,make me cum with your fingers"

"Cum for me first"

"baby ive begged enough..... please I've begged enough, i dont want to cum just by g-grinding-.......fuck baby please im too close.....i need.fingers.inside.....ahh~.....fuck baby im gonna cum......FUCK!"

"good girl for cumming for me"

"Now i think you deserve a reward for that. Turn around for me and arch your back like the way you always do"

Lilya arched her back,showing her ass to Yuna. Yuna immediately bricked up after seeing Lilya's ass. She couldn't help it, she wants to devour lilya already.But she also wants to tease her a little

"Baby......im gonna put this blind fold on you ok..... and your gonna try your very best to keep your mouth shut....no cumming until i say so"

"b-but love.....i want to see you..please"

"who's my good girl?"

"m-me"

"then do as i say"

Yuna puts the blind fold on Lilya's eyes. She did this so that lilya wont know what part of her body Yuna will touch next. She touched Lilya's waist,gripping it and sliding her fingers on her pussy.Lilya whimpers because of the sudden pleasure.

"f-fuck baby........ you're too deep already....t-those fingers,pls dont take them out"

"love.......your already so wet....and....tight.....how can you be this worked up"

"this pussy is so worked because of you baby~......"

" Love, you're so hot.......the way you make noises is making me insane. You got me all bricked up"

"Let me suck it for you,please"

" Are you sure you can take it?

Still blindfolded,lilya reached out to Yuna's dick.She gripped Yuna's dick so hard that it's licking precum. Yuna hissed and grabbed Lilya's hair, guiding lilya's mouth on her dick. Lilya gagged while moaning, she doesn't want to tell Yuna that she wants to be choked gently that is why she acted like a brat and teased Yuna's dick,which made Yuna so mad that she choked Lilya. Lilya's plan worked.She felt the pain and pleasure she needed to cum immediately.

"i said no cumming right??.Are you being a brat to make me fuck you hard??"

lilya:*grin*

"hahaha......well you're gonna regret being a brat....im going to fuck you and drain you until you pass out and never be able to walk for days"

"p-please do as you please baby.....fuck me hard~"

"You asked for it you bratty slut. Remember, if you want to stop baby just say so ok, say the safe word....."

"w-what's the safe word love"

"the safe word is......"fuck me harder"

******
Well,gurl is not gonna get any sleep tonight🫵🫵

********
Hope you guys like this chapter,i have been sick for the past 3 days and i also have a lot of school works to cram that is why i didn't get to update new chapters😔🤸‍♂️

cramming doned💪🤓