I hate you

Lilya's POV

*sob*" that shithead, i thought she was different from others but then i saw her *sniff* fucking that damn woman......i hate you..i h-hate you Yuna"

Lilya is crying while in a train station, she ran away so that Yuna couldn't find her.She moved far from the city and got a job at a cafe near a library. She was happy that she got this job. No Mafia, No trouble, No Yuna, but she cannot shake the fact that she misses Yuna's warm embrace. Every single night she cries because of the memory of Yuna "cheating" on her.

After a while, Lilya met new people at her work. They adore Lilya like their own sibling, even the manager likes Lilya. While cleaning the floors, one coworker asks Lilya if she has a partner, she answered ,"well yes,before" her coworker replied "ohhhhhh what do you mean, spill the tea please", Lilya sighs "well.. ok so heres the thing......

She proceeded to tell the story about her and Yuna.

"WHAT???!!!!A WOMAN???!! A RICH WOMAN??!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER??!

".......i mean i saw her with another woman...."

"Like ok but why did-.....oh"

" see?, i told you it was a mess. I saw her shouting at the woman but the woman was on top of her and laughing, kind of like teasing her...and i was so mad and shocked, mixed of emotions is filling up my brain and ran off, she tried to catch up on me but i already left....and she kept shouting my name. When she got home she immediately apologized and asked for me to listen to her, i mean what's the point right??!"

"ARE.YOU.CRAZY?!!???!!?!!!"....i mean ok you saw with another woman but you also told me that she was angry and struggling and the woman was laughing and teasing her.....she tries to catch you up but you already left and when she got home she begged you to listen to her...... GIRL WHY DIDN'T YOU AT LEAST LISTEN TO HER!!!!???"

"...... because i was so....mad, i felt so betrayed. If you were in that situation you would feel the same. She told me i was the one, and i gave my whole self to her. It hurts to see another woman on top of her of course."

" Ohh...sorry for judging you, now it make sense. Well, after hearing your story i could kind of see why you hate her this much and i cant blame you for that but......think about it. The way she apologized looks quite genuine to me, maybe after some time...maybe you could talk to her and let her explain what really happened,you know just to answer those questions in your head why she " cheated" on you"

Lilya paused and thought about it for a while, its true that Yuna was so eager to talk to her that day but Lilya was so devastated and ran off

" You know what, maybe you're right. After i build up some courage i will try to talk to her. I know a guy who can help me, Thank you very much."

That guy she's talking about is Xavier. After a week of thinking, Yuna finally contacted Xavier to tell him she wants to talk to Yuna.

*ring* " Who the fuck is calling at this our?. * Picks up the phone* " Hello, X here, who is this?"

"....h-hello X, i-its Lilya..."

"W-what?!. Lilya how did you contact me and why?. Are you in danger?"

"No Xavier uhmm.....i need you to promise me not to tell Yuna about this."

"copy, ok"

"Xavier....I'm planning on talking to Yuna about our relationship .I just want an explanation because its unfair for Yuna..... it's really unfair that i ran off without listening to her. I hope she's alright, well is she alright X?

"Lily, to tell you the truth no. Yuna barely eats, she never goes outside, she cries in her sleep. She kept looking at the door or window hoping you would come back one day. This is the first time i saw her this depressed and after hearing that you want to meet with Yuna, my soul lit up."

"Oh my gosh *cries*.......she doesn't eat?sleep?never goes outside?. What have i done?.......X please bear with me ok,Tomorrow tell her that i want to talk to her, at the rest house she bought outside the city. Tell her to come alone with you"

" I understand......Lilya, im glad your back. Please bring back Yuna"

" I will"

*************
Hello gaes, im sorry for being inactive. I haven't been really motivated to publish a chapter.....but yeah we slay.

I hope you like this chapter 🎀