Mixed signals

"Y-yuna....please let me cum....im a good girl..im your good girl please im begging you~*

"Then cum on my dick as hard as you want love"

Yuna's voice was enough for lilya to cum so hard.Yuna continued to fuck lilya to prolong her pleasure and to make her cum even more.Yuna is also close and was about to cum when lilya moved her hips and teasingly rode Yuna's dick.Yuna is doing her best not to cum immediately but the pleasure is too strong for her. She grabbed Lilya's ass and pumped her dick inside of her.

"Fuck baby im gonna cum"

After an intense sex, Yuna unexpectedly hugged lilya and kissed her forehead which made lilya turn bright red. " Dont move,im gonna take care of you.You made me proud today"
Yuna said to Lilya.

Yuna checked if there were any bruises or marks on lilya's body. After looking at lilya's body,Yuna can't stop thinking of how perfect her body is.Yuna is slowly developing an infatuation towards lilya.

Both of them are tired and slept until morning.Lilya woke up and saw Yuna's naked body beside her which made her remember what happened last knight.She showed her submissive side and was embarrassed to face Yuna, she  tried to move slowly, she struggled to get off the bed because Yuna's arms are wrapped around her body. When she thought she successfully escaped,Yuna grabbed her by the waist and kissed her neck passionately.

"Baby,it's too early for you to get off the bed.Come her and join me"

"Boss,i have to make our breakfast"

"No need,my meal is right in front of me"

Lilya blushed and shyly went back to bed with Yuna.

Lilya had a thought.....

"Does this mean the boss has feelings for me?.I know it's too early for that but the way she treats me is so different from when we first met each other.No,maybe I'm just one of her one night stands."

After this, everything went back to normal,or does it?.Yuna acted like nothing happened between them which lilya already expected but of course she was hurt a little. Yuna seemed to forget about their passionate night and just went back of sleeping with other girls.

"Hey Lilya, go clean the other room and the garage"

"But i just cleaned it the other-"

"Did i say you can talk back at me?.Do you want to lose your job?"

"N-no, sorry boss"

Yuna acted rudely again but this time she felt bad, she wants to apologize but lilya already left. Yuna never felt bad about something like this before,because for Yuna, Lilya was different, different from other girls she slepped with.

Although ,Yuna promised to herself that she would never love anyone again after her last break up. After their break up,Yuna went to her private island to release her anger and sadness.She drank every single alcohol she could get her hands on to the point where she got depressed. Fortunately, Xavier was there to stay by her side. Xavier and Yuna treats each other as siblings.

After months of moping.Yuna finally decided to go back on being a mafia.From loving girlfriend to a cruel mafia leader.She went on to be one of the most dangerous mafia leaders in the city.

*******
Hope you guys liked this chapter,i feel like there's something missing though

im kind of sick so bye🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️