Sorry

Yuna is heading home to look for Lilya
and try to explain to her what really happened.But lilya is nowhere to be seen.Yuna is now panicking, sweating and panting. Yuna is having a panic attack. "What if she left. What if she got kidnapped. Got hit by a car. What if she is crying for help.FUCK THIS", she shouted in anger. But then she heard noises coming from her bedroom, she immediately checked if it was lilya and sure enough, lilya was there but not for a good reason. Lilya was already packing her stuff.

"Love,love, love. Hey, please let me explain first please Lilya. You have to listen to me. I swear if I'm lying, you can kill me with both hands.....please honey...baby...love please just give me a minute." *panting*

"What for?. I already saw everything and that is enough for me. You know what, you could've just told me you want a fuck buddy instead of asking me to be your wife. I regret accepting you as my fiancé. I should've known that you're not different from them, you're just a rich woman who kills for money and a dipshit for playing with my feelings"

"Honey please please,you can insult me,I don't care. You can hit me and I don't care,just please listen."

"Im not falling for that same shit again Yuna, never. Dont worry i will give all the things you gave to me,even this stupid ring of yours. I dont care if that thing worths a fortune. If it means cutting you off in my life i will take it off. Dont look for me or wait for me because i will mever come back,good bye Yuna. Thank you for everything but this is the end"

After those words came out of Lilya's mouth, Yuna just stand there, emotionless and numb. She knew that she fucked up, she knew that Lilya is serious when she said she will never come back. After a few minutes, Yuna passed out because of shock and panic attack.

She cant believe that her Fiancé left her.She lost all of her hope

---------------------------------------------------

Yuna completely vanished from the mafia list. No one knows what happened to her. While Lilya found a job at a café as a cashier. Yuna along with Xavier sat at the balcony. Its been a month since Yuna and Lilya broke up. Yuna is still unresponsive and numb. Her eyes are swollen from crying every night. She cant handle the fact that Lilya is not with her anymore. The woman she once had in her arms day and night is now gone. Xavier is not giving up on her though. He doesn't want his best friend to give up like that

" Still numb Yuna?. I cant believe she made you not eat for 3 days and not sleep for 4 days. I cant blame you for being like this but i want you to move on.Yuna at least for your sake,move on"

"there is no point of taking care of myself if she is not here anymore. She was my life source and my joy. I dont want this anymore. Just kill me already Xavier-".

"Idiot!. What the fuck are you talking about. Shit Yuna , get it together, I know it hurts but do this for her. Just think,if she is still here would she allow you to be like this??"

"..........but she is not here,she will never come back"

"FUCK YUNA, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE"

"............."

****************
Hey gaes, sorry for hurting Yuna. I had to, we need some angst so there you go. I hope its angsty enough for yall🤭