Marry me then

"Fuck,This guys are so damn stubborn.Kill all of them and make sure to blow up this place.NOW!!"

"Shit Yuna,what the fuck are you doing ordering everyone to just commit arson?.ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND YUNA!!??"

"shut it Xavier,im not in the mood for lectures.I need to teach that bastard a lesson for trying to hire men to kill me"

Yuna is not in a great mood today
and Xavier is having a hard time calming her down.

Yuna is covered with dust and blood,her clothes are full of holes and her face is filled with scratches.She went home and decided to take a shower,she hissed after feeling the pain from all of her bruises and scratches.While Yuna is taking a shower,lilya on the other hand is worried about her.She waited outside Yuna's bedroom to check if she's ok.Once Yuna came out of her bedroom,lilya came to ask her if she's ok.Yuna us still in a bad mood btw and she doesn't like what lilya is doing, that's why she yelled at her and saif hurtful things.

"What are you doing?.Who gave you permission to talk to me huh?. Oh i know, you're acting like this because of what happened last week right?.Lilya,it's a one night stand, nothing is special about it. If you think we made some fucking connection after i fucked you well you're wrong. I dont care about you at all so can you get the fuck out of my face and do you job!?."

Lilya was stunned and didn't even say a word. Lilya is a kind and caring person. She went to check on Yuna because she is just naturally worried. It's not about the one night stand,she just wants to see if Yuna is alive and unscratched .

Well after Yuna said those words to Lilya. She felt used and empty inside. She was thinking of resigning but she knows she needs the money. That is why she stayed and never talked to Yuna again.

Meanwhile,Yuna can't shake the feeling of guilt and sadness. She doesn't know why Lilya is all she could think of,why lilya is the only thing in her mind.

Yuna picked up her phone and tried to call Irina to release her anger and stress. But something in her mind told her not to. Yuna went to check if Lilya is downstairs.When she saw that the house was empty,she went to lilya's room just to hear a muffled cry.Yuna knocked on the door and lilya asked....

"Who is it?"

"It's me Y-yuna,are you ok"

Lilya didn't say a word for a while

"..............w-what are you doing her boss....do you need something?"

"Yes Lilya can i come in"

Lilya thought that Yuna wanted to have sex again and felt sad about it, but then Yuna opened the door and saw Lilya's teary eyes and immediately,Yuna hugged her

"Why are you crying dear,did someone hurt you?"

Lilya couldn't hold it anymore and started bowling her eyes out

"I cant,i-i dont want to admit it.Y-you are such a jerk......why..why did you do that t-to me....."*crying*

"Im so sorry love,i was so stressed out and im not used to someone checking on me or worrying about me.Love, Im sorry please forgive me.Even though i dont want to admit it but,i felt so sad and guilty when i said those words to you.All i think about is you and i don't know why"

They hugged until they calmed down.Yuna continued to apologize to lilya.Then lilya said something that shocked Yuna

"Yuna, does that mean we have mutual feelings for each other.Well i said mutual because after what we did.I felt so calm and comfortable with you and i couldn't stop thinking about our night and-"

"And i felt the same lilya,i couldn't stop thinking of you. Your face,your eyes,your b-body *blushing*, your voice. Everything about you is perfect Lilya"

"Are you asking me to be your girlfri-"

"Yes,i told myself that i will never love someone again.But after you entered my life,a lot of things changed. I became more caring and less rude and i just can't stop thinking about you. I was scared that my old self is coming back that is why i distance myself from you just to try and forget you but i just can't."

"Yuna,i know we just met like a month ago.But my feelings for you are genuine and if you let me become your girlfriend,i gladly accept it-"

"Marry me then"

"Yes even marrying you-........ WHAT?!"

******Well deyum🤭🤭🤭

Hope you guys like this chapter🫵🫵