Kiss

Lilya's POV

"Oh shit,why did i say yes.Now I'm doomed."

Meanwhile,Yuna is panicking because she didn't think Lilya would actually agree.Her heart is beating so fast that she is already sweating.

Yuna's POV

" What the fuck,why am i getting nervous. Why is my heart beating so fast?.Huh,why am i getting flustered.This shit can't be real,right?"

Lilya started to touch Yuna's abs.Yuna was shocked but didn't bother to stop her. " Shit,i didn't know my boss is this hot.Her abs and muscles are so hard,like i want to be squeezed by them ". While lilya is exploring Yuna's body,Yuna accidentally lets out a faint moan

" B-Boss? did i hurt you?"

*flustered*"N-No....ah....fuck,keep going"

Yuna have slept with a lot of women before but this is the first time she felt this sensitive.

Yuna's POV

" How can she make me feel this sensitive,she wasn't even touching my most sensitive parts.I hate this but i dont want her to stop"

Yuna decided to take the first move and asked Lilya if she was ok with Yuna kissing her neck.

"Y-yes,b-but please be gentle"

Lilya's voice was enough to make Yuna's dick go hard.She doesn't want lilya to see her bulge and immediately leans to lilya's neck and kissed her slowly.

" How can you be this innocent yet so sexy.I cant get enough of you Lilya"

Lilya felt a hard thing on her thighs.

"B-boss, something hard is brushing on my thighs-"

Lilya saw a bulge on Yuna's shorts." B-Boss,y-you have a-"

"Yes lilya,i have a dick.A-are you scared?"

"No just shocked to see how big it is"

"I thought if you knew i have this thing,you're  gonna be mad and run away.Im sorry i didn't tell you"

Lilya hugged Yuna tightly to give her to calm her down. "I'm not mad at all,I'm actually.........i was wondering how i can help you...calm it down"

"N-no.. don't bother,i cant calm it down by myself"

"Im already here with you so why dont we-"

*knock* *knock*

Xavier knocked at the door to check lilya. " Hey Yuna,did you saw lilya.I cant find her"

"shit". The two were still in the middle of the heat but Xavier interrupted them." No,i didn't see her.Go find her outside".After Xavier left,lilya immediately got off the bed and walked outside Yuna's room yrying to act like nothing happened.

"Fuck,now how can i calm this thing down.Fuck you X!".

*******Cliffhanger mf
sorry guys i had to,but dont worry im gonna try my best to make the next chapter interesting 🧑‍🦯🧑‍🦯🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️

✨HAPPY NEW YEAR✨