The maid

"WHAAAAATT???. XAVIER PHILIP L. GRAY!!!!!.WHY IN THE FUCK DID YOU ALLOW THIS GIRL TO ENTER MY MANSION, XAVIER THIS IS WHERE I LIVE!!!."

Yuna is now panicking,being a mafia is not an easy job.If you kill people, they haunt you down.Yuna killed a bunch of people, whether it's for business or just for fun.

Xavier:Ok Yuna,calm down-

Yuna: How can i fucking calm down if a random person is inside my house!!

Xavier: Yuna she just arrived here at the city,i already checked her background and i found nothing.She is a daughter of a farmer and she came from the country side,thats all.

Yuna: X you're giving me a headache right now,how can you be this dumb!?

Xavier: For your information,i found her nearly get attacked by a group of men.I helped her and you said you needed a maid to clean your damn mansion who doesn't know your Mafi-

Yuna: Shut it X, if what you said is true then take responsibility for her.Once she is done with her job,pay her and  kick her out. IMMEDIATELY.

Lilya caught Yuna's attention,she felt a cold brushing all throughout her body.

Yuna is now standing in front of her.

Lilya:Hello miss......Yun-

Yuna: Call me Boss.Dont use my real name, understand?

Lilya:Yes boss i under-

Yuna left and immediately ordered lilya to clean the garage.

Lilya's POV

"Why is she so rude, she is so entitled.Well she's rich and all rich people do is to order around other people"

Lilya grew up on a farm,she already experienced all the hard work of being a farmer,thats is why cleaning Yuna's garage is just a piece of cake.

After an hour,lilya is already done cleaning the garage. Xavier is surprised how perfect and flawless lilya's work.He congratulated Lilya.
She asked Xavier if she could rest for just 30 minutes and he agreed,but Yuna overheard their conversation.Yuna ordered lilya to clean the whole first floor by today.

Xavier is shocked and told Yuna to quit bullying lilya. "Well this is my mansion.My mansion,my rules.If she dont manage to clean the whole first floor by today, i will not pay her any amount of money".

Lilya is nearly about to cry, Xavier tries to comfort her." Why is she so rude to me.I just want to earn money for my brother and for the farm"

Xavier: She is always like this but i promise you she doesn't mean it.  I will talk to her, ok?

Lilya: *sobs* ok

Lilya wasted no time and immediately started cleaning the floor.After 4 hours of cleaning.Lilya manages to finish the whole floor.She was exhausted and took a nap just for a few minutes. Meanwhile,Yuna is thirsty and went to grab a glass of water.She saw lilya,she was mesmerized of how beautiful lilya is.She brushed her hair and stared at her eyes.

Yuna: Why are you so beautiful?

Lilya suddenly woke up and was shocked to see that she was sleeping on Yuna's bed.Lilya is about to get off the bed when Yuna came out of the shower wearing shorts and sports bra.Lilya saw her toned body and got flustered by how masculine Yuna is.

Yuna saw lilya blushing.She got a brilliant idea to tease and bully lilya again.

Yuna: Why is your face so red?.Do you like what you see?.If you want to touch it you can ask me nicely.

Lilya: W-what!,N-no...uhmm i..uh

Yuna: Stuttering huh?.Is that a yes??

Lilya: Well i-if you offer nicely t-then....

Yuna didn't expect lilya to agree.Now Yuna is the one getting nervous.

Yuna: Ohh uh.....are y-you sure??

****** lilya pulling out the Uno reverse card😘😘😘

ackkkk 4th chapter already,im still new to wattpad so pla bare with me.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE✨✨🤸‍♂️