Proposal

"Wait Yuna, what do you mean marry you?. Are you proposing??!?.w-what?!

"Calm down,yes i am proposing but that doesn't mean that we will get married immediately. I know it's so random and shocking. i just don't want "that" to happen again"

*shocked*" So you're saying that I'm your fiancé now?. Like I'm gonna marry you?!

"yes"

"What?.No!"

"eh?."

"Dont "eh" me Yuna. Of course if you want me to marry you you have to court me first,you dumbass. I'm not just gonna give you my whole life just because you told me to marry you."

"But.....but love-"

"Dont but me you dumbhead!.......if i say no,its a no"

"But you said you like me"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you can just marry me. I know that you're perfect, you're rich and handsome.All of those bitches would definitely want you but im not like that.You cant just get whatever you want just because you say so"

Well as you can see.Yuna doesn't now that concept of courting someone. She underestimated Lilya and now they are having their very first argument as girlfriends.

After their argument....

"XAVIER!!!!!.I need your help, please help me" *teary eyes*

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!.YOU CANT JUST BARGE IN WHILE IM IN THE SHOWER YOU FUCKER!!!"

"PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO COURT LILYA PLEASE XAVIER"

"........"

"DONT IGNORE ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER,HELP ME IM SERIOUS"

"After all those girls you slept with,I'm not going to believe you"

"Help me or i will tell your mom your doing mafia again"

"Damn,ok fine. But i swear if you fuck this up again,im gonna punch you un the face"

Meanwhile, Yuna is looking for lilya to apologize.Lilya is still mad about what happened earlier.Yuna saw lilya cleaning room beside Yuna's bedroom.

*knock knock* "Hey there beautiful,uhmm are you still mad?"

"......"

"Love, pls don't ignore me like that. It's only been one day since we made our relationship official.Pls give me another chance"

Yuna then kissed lilya's neck making her jolt.

"You horndog, can you give me some space pls"

"Maam please dont be mad.Please"

"Look at you.From being "Who the fuck is this peasant" to "please love dont be mad".You sure change personalities pretty quickly"

"Please don't be mad,i will do anything to make you happy.I promise to make you happy,just give me a chance to prove myself"

*blushing* "back off your horndog,i know you're trying to seduce me with those puppy eyes"

"hmm?.me??.not at all love. In fact, im the one who's flattered because of how beautiful and perfect you are"

Yuna guided Lilya's lips to her and passionately kissed lilya. She couldn't resist and just accepted Yuna.

"You're so beautiful my dear.I cant wait to marry you"

"Me too"

"w-what??!

But before Lilya could respond, Xavier came rushing upstairs to tell Yuna the bad news

"YUNA, EMERGENCY.ONE OF OUR FACTORY HAS BEEN DESTROYED. WEAPONS ARE STOLEN!!!.

Yuna immediately hugged Lilya to say goodbye to her

"Im so sorry love but i have some butts to kick.See you later love"

"oh...ok bye l-love,k-kick their butts for me!"

"Well now that made my heart jump"

*******Im back gays!!!🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️✨✨✨

Im not feeling well today but of course im still gonna make this chapter cuz i slay.hope you like this chapter🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️✨✨