The Opening Statements from Matt/Marithe & Luciane/Lachlan (In their Own Words)

Matthieux/Marithe

I knew that I messed up big-time the moment when Luke and I rejected Thierry to save the lives of my parents from the clutches of the late Gruesome Threesome. And though we tried to make those three happy, we knew that we fucked up to the maximum. It was no surprise when we were framed for their murders and sentenced to life in a human/supernatural prison and endured the scorn of all the prisoners and guards who became fans of Thierry's memoir and books. They all reminded us that we got what we deserved for breaking Thierry's heart and never let us forget it. So when word of Thierry's engagement to his second-chance mate reached my ears, I was heartbroken. But the Moon Goddess had other plans in mind and turned me and Luciane from disgraced Alphas to Omega submissives and paired us with two domineering Alpha mermen who didn't play around. And that's when we knew that this was going to be one unpleasant ride.

***********************

Luciane/Lachlan

I couldn't believe it. Going from the now-disowned son of the queen of the underworld to Omega merman and being paired with two Alpha mermen twins alongside Matt is something that I wasn't looking forward to. But anything was better than spending my days in jail and awaiting eternal damnation. Matt and I messed up big-time for breaking Thierry's heart and no one in prison gave us any sympathy. Everyone- even the hard-timers and lifers- all said that we were foolish for rejecting the patron saint of the loners and the son of the Moon Goddess himself. That rejection took away the lives of his unborn pups (something that was seen as reckless and criminal in any Alpha's eyes) and it made it the more reason for Matt and I to be seen as the most-disgraced former Alphas. This time around, Matt and I needed to submit ourselves to our new mates and follow Druscilla's words to the letter if we wanted redemption. It's not going to be easy, but Matt and I were willing to do whatever it takes.

Coming up next, I have a small sample of the official Spotify playlist that's available right now! Don't miss out!

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!