Chapter one

Jeongin POV:

I was the lucky one that got to be seated next to Chan hyung who hasn't really said a full sentence the whole time. The moment we got into the car, no one actually said anything. It was very quiet, which is rare. We are normally talking, laughing but the air was heavy with all of us.  

But Chan was more worrisome, he's had his headphones in the minute we left the house, blocking out everyone. We didn't even think twice about it, well the guys really didn't because they were just as upset as he was about Y/N.

Was I pissed she lied to us? Of course I was but after texting with her she seemed as if she meant well

Was I pissed she lied to us? Of course I was but after texting with her she seemed as if she meant well. I'm still going to have my defense up about her because now she has ruined our trust...especially mine.

It was a strange site to see of Chan during the time in the air... He's gotten his heart broken in the past but he has never been this quiet...ever. The only time I ever get to hear his voice is when he just says 'excuse me' whenever he stands up to go use the restroom.

I was writing down some lyrics, trying to write a new song, hoping my hyung's will like it when I finally gave up for the night. My eyes were becoming heavy and it didn't help when everyone was out around me, making me sleepy. I put my stuff away and went to the restroom to get ready for bed. 

As I made my way out of the restroom, I felt a tap on my left arm, making me jump in my spot. I  turned around to see who it was, "Are you going to talk to him?" Lino hyung whispered to me. 

I carefully looked around to make sure no one heard us but it seems as if everyone is truly fast asleep. I nodded my head yes, "I'm going to try." 

Walking back to my seat, I wondered how I was going to even ask but I decided I need to somehow. I took in a deep breath and tapped Hyung on the arm to try to get his attention. "Hyung," I whispered, looking around to make sure no one else heard me.

He didn't even move and usually he's a light sleeper. Let me try again, "Chan hyung." Finally I saw him turn and slightly open his eyes.

"What's up Innie?" He asked tiredly as he pulled the blanket up closer to his chin when I was trying my best to find my wording. 

"Um are you feeling okay?" I nervously asked in a whisper, trying not to wake the others.

He opened his eyes back open again, this time almost seeming annoyed. "Yeah, why?"

"Well...its just....you haven't said anything so far. And we are almost home."

"Just tired." He said too simply but I know he was lying. I know he was thinking about Y/N. She really had his heart and it crushed him to know she lied. I really hate seeing him like this.

"Are you sure...do you wanna talk about-"

"There's nothing to talk about. G'night Innie." His stern English voice in a whisper hit me, knowing he was going to be stubborn about her.