Chapter 25

"You can't be with her!" I over-heard as I stood close to the doorway. My heart shattered hearing his manager tell him that we can't be together.

Chan didn't say anything as I peaked into the room and saw his head down as the man stood in front of him. "You need to go tell her that you can't be with someone who is just a regular person."

Chan looked over JYP who shrugged his shoulders, "I'm sorry Chris but it has to be this way."

I took small steps backwards, ready to run away when I bumped into someone. I turned around and saw Chan's 'friend' with the same smirk she sent me at the party.

"See, told you he deserves to be with another idol..."

My eyes shot open and I took in my soundings after that horrible nightmare work me up. I turned over to my other side, to see Chan missing. Oh fuck...was it not a dream??

When I sat up, I heard music and laughter muffled through the walls. I wonder if they're all up?

I set my feet on the floor and followed the noise to the kitchen. When I walked up I saw Chan and Lee Know cooking breakfast and the rest were sitting down laughing with each other.

"Morning," I said standing in the kitchen, making all the guys' attention fall onto me.

"Nuna! We have a seat right here for you!" Innie called me over to sit by him. I nodded my head as Chan smiled at me when I entered the room and we made eye contact, making my stomach flip a bit. I hope the guys don't know we had sex...I don't think I could handle it like last time. Also, I was no mode after that dream. It somehow felt real and trust me it did a good job of hurting my heart--feels as if someone kicked it.

"Sooo how was it this time?" Min asked as everyone laughed, not wasting anytime. I barley sat down and they're already at it. My mouth dropped open as I sat in my seat, shocked from Minnie's outlandish question. 

"I'm leaving!" I stood up and began running towards the door until Bin ran after me, picked me up and sat me back down in my seat. He stood behind my chair so I wouldn't move again.

I didn't know what to do or say so I naturally raised my hands up and covered my eyes. "How...how do you know this time?!" I asked through my hands as the guys continued to laugh...laughing at my embarrassment.

"Maybe don't do it while we are in the house!" Lee Know scolded from the stove.

"Also...I may have went to the bathroom when I heard," Han confessed.

"And you had to tell everyone???" I put my hands down to see Hannie laughing.

"Well....yeah...of course he did, it's a good thing he told us...we thought the place was haunted or something," Hyunjin teased as he was laughing so hard he almost fell out of his chair.

"And it doesn't help you have that on your neck," Bin noted behind me as he pointed to, what I'm assuming, a love mark Chan might have left. I quickly brought my hand up to cover it, placing my head down on the table.

"So...you going to tell us??" Lix stuck his tongue out at me. "Was it better before than before?"

"Leave her alone," Innie yelled out, "I think we embarrassed her enough."

"Thank you IN!" I sat back up, thankful someone is on my side.

"And obviously, it was better if Han heard her through the door," Innie burst out laughing as everyone else did. I spoke too soon about IN being on my side.

My mouth dropped open as everyone in the room was dying of laughter, I could even hear Chan chuckle. "Jeongin!!!" I scolded once I finally had feeling come back to me.