Chapter 12

Authors note: 

Hello lovelies! Surprise! I'm posting today since it's ready to go and I can't post tomorrow.  I want to say thank you for everyone voting on whether or not to make a new story or to just continue the chapters here. Your feedback was very appreciated! Well...let's jump into chapter 12 where Y/N arrives in South Korea!  😘 Also...this chapter is a little long...

Y/N POV:

"Chan, I'm sorry! I really am," I cried out as the tears fell down my face like a waterfall. I tried to desperately tell him how bad I felt for everything. I tried to talk to him normally but clearly the conversation turned south.

He didn't even look at me, he kept his head down or he would look at the side, trying everything to not make eye contact. When he turned his head, I could see the tears welling up in his eyes, making me want to reach out and hug him...but that's clearly not a good idea.

"You think you can come here and apologize for everything?" he asked with his voice a little low but deep enough to make me nervous. "Thinking I would forgive you so quickly?!"

I kept staring at him, searching through my brain for an answer because I feel as if I am fresh out. I can't find anything to say without me sounding redundant at this point.

"Why can't you forgive me, everyone did?!" I yelled out as I felt that was my only option left.

"Because..." he hung his head low as I sat impatiently for him to finish his wording but he never did. He shook his head as he lowered his black hat down, so I couldn't see his eyes.

"Because why, Chan?" I eyed him angrily, wanting for him to just spit it out already.

"We're not meant to be Y/N, I'm sorry." He got up and began to walk away.

"Chris!" I stood up, yelling out for him but within a blink of an eye he was out of my sight. I tried to run after him but something kept me locked in my spot. I aggressively tried to wiggle my way free but no matter how hard I tried, I was stuck.

"We will be landing soon," my eyes began to flutter open, trying my best to adjust to the light coming from outside. I sat up in my seat and realized it was just a dream I had, or more like nightmare about Chan. I buckled my seat belt as I saw the light on and looked out the window seeing the beautiful clear sky overlooking a city.

Once I realized where we were above, my mood changed, my soul was beaming with happiness the moment I saw Seoul right beneath me. A huge smile appeared on my face as The View by Stray Kids played on my headphones. I was finally in a country that has been on my bucket list; and I have a long list.

After finding my luggage and turning my phone off airplane mood, I tried to see if my friends were here in South Korea yet. But when I saw they weren't messaging back, my assumption of them not being here entered my mind. I quickly messaged the guys I was here and they seemed more excited than I was.

Min: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Min:  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!