"I dont think we can get through this together"

Monday 2am
Flower fruit mountain
AU:forgiveness(expanded in AU book)
Angst...y?
——————————————————
Macaque enters the living room,where wukong is seated and leans in the doorway.
Wukong puts his bag of peach chips down and goes to sit up.

"Wukong...we need to talk"

Wukong pauses his action of seating up and looks at Macaque confused "is something wrong?" Macaque shakes his head and sits next to Wukong.
"I know you want to say this too...but maybe you don't have the words yet so..." Wukong raises a brow as rumble and savage play around the kitchen.(which is located right next to the living room) "we need to break up"

...

The small shadow monkey stop running and walk out of the kitchen followed by other baby monkeys that were playing with them.

"...Wukong"

The light furred monkey kept quiet,he got up and got savage,rumble and the other monkeys out of the house.

Then while staring at the still open door he asks "why?" Macaque thinks of his answer

Why DID he want to break up with him? Was it because Wukong killed him,and he just realized being mates with someone who killed you is not good for you? MAYBE he wants to go back to what it was before,being friends,going on adventures together...they didn't have that anymore.
Could it be savage and rumble? Would breaking up be good for them?

Thoughts of reasons why macaque wanted to leave clouded his head as he stared at the back of the monkey staring out the door.

"I know why" Macaque snapped back to reality.So wukong didn't live as happily either huh...

"Atleast why I want us to break up"

'I knew it' macaque thought 'I knew he wanted to break up' "why?" Macaque asked

"There's a list,care listening?" Wukong said and somehow the house they were on disappeared,they were now standing on a plain of grass with some trees around them.

"Truth is,you annoy me"a voice from behind macaque said.Macaque turned and saw that it was wukong,he then turned to look at where Wukong last was and found a tree look-alike of Wukong.

"I hate you...and I think you know why"
Macaque turned to face Wukong now but he was gone and replaced by a statue.

"I get you have nightmares because of something that happened to you while you were dead but I don't think we can get through this together mac"

"Wukong where the hell are you?" Macaque asked turning and looking up and down.
"Your nightmares have me sick macaque" Macaque stopped "why?" Then a Wukong appeared in front of him "because you whimper every single fucking night,and guess who has to deal with you when you wake up all upset?" Then there was another wukong "but of course,you push me away and don't even let me help" the floor under Macaque disappeared and then he found himself falling to a red ship he had never seen before.
"They'll try to stop me" a female voice says,immediately followed by a panicked yell from macaque.

"The lady bone demon needs your help my champion~" The voice behind him,now more masculine,said.

Macaque turned and to his surprise(naot),wukong was standing there.

But what really surprised him was how the sage looked,he wore a silver colored armor and his fur was as dark as could be.His eyes glowed blue and he wore the same smile as a certain demon macaque knew.

"Get away from me" macaque felt a hand on his shoulder.the hand squeezed hard on him,making macaque yelp in pain and try to get the hand off his shoulder.he closed his eyes,

"Mac..." Wukong's voice said groggily.

Another nightmare...

But it seemed like the ending was a bit forced.
(I wonder why,now go to fucking sleep)

Macaque opened his eyes and saw his room,he tried to move a little but felt arms around him.Panicked,but calmly (yes)he looked down.

It was wukong,hugging him...but he was still not fully awake.

That's good

"Wukong?"
Wukong hummed in response not opening his eyes.
"Did I...wake you up at some point...tonight?" Wukong kept quiet for some time before humming as if saying "huh?" Clearly Wukong was not awake enough to talk to macaque
"Nothing hun" Macaque kissed Wukong's forehead and then scurried down to snuggle with him.

"Did you have any nightmares?" Wukong said while wrapping his tail around macaque's leg.
"Yeah...but it's fine now" macaque felt something moving on top of the sheets,he looked down and saw savage and rumble snuggling on top of the sheets "how long have they been here for?"

Wukong opened an eye and looked down slowly "I don't know" then he went back to sleep

"Maybe I should take them to their beds" Macaque went to sit up but Wukong pulled him back down and held him down by hugging him and holding him down with his tail.

"Wukong-"

"Just let them sleep here" Wukong then finally fell asleep

"Dammit wukong..."
Macaque snuggled more into Wukong and then fell asleep,fortunately he didn't have any more nightmares that night.

As for the nightmare he just had? He already forgot about it.
No idea why he said anything about breaking up...maybe it's nothing.
It's not like what he dreamed was the future or anything.

—————————————-
Finished,now leave
😚