Chaptet 6

The next day, Logan had gone into town. Whilst he was out of the way, I decided to have a talk with the others.
I called a 'family' meeting, once we were all there I decided to get straight to the point.

"I've called this meeting, because we need to talk about Logan," I began.

"You've come to your senses and got rid of him?!" exclaimed Johnny "It's about time, I really hate that guy."

"No, Johnny, I have not got rid of him." I replied. Johnny frowned and looked like he was about to argue so I cut him off, "I spoke with Professor Xavier, and he said that we should give Logan another chance. If we trust him, then he will trust us."

I stood there and waited for the outburst. Suddenly, they all began shouting at the same time.

"You cannot be serious..." yelled Johnny.

"...We can't work with him..." bellowed Ben.

"...Are you sure you thought this through..." responded Reed, he was the calmest.

"Quiet!" I yelled, "Yes, Johnny, I am completely serious. Ben, you can and you will work with him. I have thought this through, Reed, this is what's best for the team."

"But Sue" Johnny said "you haven't had to work with this guy, he is impossible an doesn't listen to a word anyone says"

"I hate to say it Sue" added Reed, "but I agree with Johnny, he is putting other people in danger rather than helping the ones who are in trouble in the first place,"

"Since when do you agree with anything Johnny says?" I fired back

"Since you became ill and delusional!" He responded, he immediately looked apologetic and reached out to me.

Before he could say or do anything, I turned on my heel and walked out of the room. He thinks he knows what delusional is? I'll show him delusional, with the help of my new powers.