<~ C5 ~>

(I hope nothing special happens in Saudi Arabia I can't remember bro)

Nothing special happened in Saudi Arabia for Oscar, or at least nothing worth really talking about.

So it was Australia, Oscar had thought about asking the team if he could stay in his own house as it was actually close to the track. But he didn't know if they would say no to him. So he asked lando.

Lando :)

Hey do u know if they would say
Yes to me staying at my own place
For Australia

It's like right next to the track anyways

You'd have to ask them mate but
I'm sure they'd be fine with it I stay
At mine in Monaco

👍

Typical of Oscar to use the thumbs up. He felt dry as hell doing it but whatever.

He'd finally built up the courage to ask him, who'd said yes to answer his question. Oscar was happy with that, not only would he get to be with his parents at the track but also be at home. He'd be able to sort some things out that he'd left.

He was quick to fly out to Australia on the Monday, lando had messaged him while on the plane, he didn't look at it though, he aimed to sleep.

And he did, until Kim smacked him awake, "what?" He muttered, "mate your phones being going off like crazy how did it not wake you up?" Kim said, leaning over the back of his chair.

He groaned and picked up his phone, the only name on his screen was Landos.

Lando :)

Oscarrr can I stay with u
In Australia pleaseee

I was supposed to stay with Daniel
But he said he was having another
Person over 😔

Oscar
AY
OSCAR
DONT IGNORE ME 💔
Oscar
Oscar
Oscar
Oscar
Oscar
Oscar
Oscar
Oscar
ANSWER ME
OSCARRRRRR
FINEE THEN LEAVE ME TO
SUFFER BY MYSELF ILL
TELL JOHN IM SLEEPING WITH
HIM NOW 💔

Mate what I was asleep on the plane
Kim just smacked me awake
But sure u can stay at mine ig
When are u coming on the plane?

Sleeping beauty awakens
Tuesday I'm flying out

Ok mate

Great now Oscar was going to have to clean up like the bloody flash. He had no idea what state the guest room was in which wasn't ideal at all.
He didn't even know if there was a mattress on the bed. Normally he'd have Logan stay over but he hadn't for a while so he really didn't know.

Finally they landed on his home soil, the second oscar got into his house he sees it like an absolute bombs gone off. He even gasped at the sight of the guest bedroom, completely forgotten about the mess of boxes he'd just shoved in there carelessly.

Luckily there was a mattress on the double bed which was a relief. He'd also managed to shuffle some of the boxes around to make it look somewhat neat and tidy, he could hoover and change the sheets tomorrow.