9- Rumors

─────────────────────────────Michael

Michael

MICHAEL STOOD AT HOME FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS, CLEARLY NOT IN THE MOOD TO GO OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS.

He was resting on his bed, completely exhausted which had him questioned why he'd been so tired for the last couple days.

He was still left thinking of the first kiss he unexpectedly shared with Rachel. He hadn't been in touch with woman since he didn't want nothing to do with these situations no more. He wanted to change.

He did regret it. But at the other hand, he did it because she was different. He gave her treatments no one ever did. She truly cared about him, and he had gotten that hint. It gave him a feeling to have had the urge and do it.

But Michael wouldn't want to hurt her. Rachel still had no idea how angry he could get due to how sensitive he could be.

A door slamming open, had shot his eyes open. "It's the G entering the crib man!" Michael rolled his eyes as he heard James' voice. Could not take him serious for once.

"Where the hell he at?" Frank wondered until footsteps got closer to his bedroom until they slammed it open too making Michael shot up.

"Fuck you slammin' my doors like dat?" Michael scolded, still tired as he lazily sat on the bed.

James looked over at Frank then sarcastically scoffed. "Man, we gotta lot goin' on. In fact, we been hearin' way too much."

"What."

Frank tilted his head in confusion. "You ain't heard? There's rumors about you."

Michael chuckled as he shook his head at the answer, biting his lip. "Course there is."

The boys gave him a look of stupidity at his answer. "Man this ain't no joke. This 'bout Jason."

"What about him." Michael looked up to them.

"That guy ran away last night. Them homies told us. He left a damn note." Frank said when James was the one to get to the point.

"Hell have you done Mike? Know any of this?"

Michael scoffed. "Nah."

"He still missin' man." Frank said.

Michael looked up to them with a blank expression. "Want me to bring him some tissues or some shit?"