Peace in his Eyes

A/N: One of the few stories I have in my google docs. It's really short but there will be more (I hope)

"He carries more anger than a thousand armies could ever bear." She looked at the man with glasses talking to another person then back at us, "he was betrayed, deceived, hurt. Believe me when I say he crossed hell and the only time i've ever seen peace in his eyes was when he saw you"
When she had finished speaking, he looked over at us and smiled. The three of us shared a look before waving him over to us. He nodded and finished talking to the person he was talking to. We said we'd talk to her later and met him halfway.
"So did you guys enjoy talking to my sister?" He said when we got close.
"Yes. We got some information we were looking for. When you're ready we can go on our mission" I said.
"Perfect, we will leave in the morning. It's better to get a good night's rest." He opened a notebook, wrote something down, then looked at us "I'll take first watch"
"I'll stay up with you. It's better to have another person with you." I said after looking at the other two.

Word count: 210
A/N: Like I said, this is short and sweet. In future stories you might find I use similar character descriptions. It's easy to have a picture in your mind when you use the same few descriptions for characters. I will also take name suggestions if anyone would like to make them.