Alex Backstory (Pt. 3)

Another Alex backstory. This is for a monster au. This is the story for how Alex became a vampire.
Also, Drew is another one of my characters. He's kinda a bad guy in most of these, or at least a bad influence.
TW: death, blood, buried alive (kinda), sucking blood, vampire, being drugged

In 808, On the year of Alex's 21st birthday, they and their husband drew were attacked. Drew survived but Alex, well it didn't look good. After taking them to a doctor they were pronounced dead. Alex later woke up to find themselves in a coffin buried. After freaking out a bit they escaped and went home. Drew freaked out and banned them from the house saying "you're a monster and shouldn't still be alive" banished from their house the lived in a forest until 1236 sucking the blood of animals in the forest. They eventually left, got a job as a librarian, still drinking animals blood. They moved towns every couple of years as to not make suspicious of them. I'm 1726 they were walking down the street they ran into Drew. Drew convinced them to go to a bar and catch up. He drugged them and took them into an alley to kill them. Being a vampire they have a stronger metabolism they woke up before he did and got away. When they heard about a ship going to the new world they went over. In 2005 they met Vivian by accidentally catching them shapeshift, Alex promised to keep a secret as long as Vivian kept theirs. In 2016 they were volunteering at an animal shelter with the cats and met Addie. They became friends and started doing stuff together. Alex developed a crush on Addie but kept it to themselves just trying to casually flirt with Addie but getting nowhere.

A/N: Vivian, and Addie are friends characters that they let me use in my stories sometimes. Hope y'all enjoyed.