Forgive My Attitude I

"What are you doing here?" Anntonia sneers in Michelle's ear, surprising her and making her jump.

"I could ask you the same question, I didn't know they let the trash in here." Michelle starkly replies.

"Well, you're here, so..." Anntonia raises an eyebrow and Michelle grinds her teeth, she walked right into that.

Well used to the comments that they shared, it didn't really stung. She only felt the embarrassment at not having a better comeback than Anntonia's. She's always had this horrible relationship with the annoying girl. Ever since Anntonia had crashed into her car because she was refreshing that horrible lipstick she always wore. Michelle had cursed her out, only to find out that Anntonia lived in the same floor as her.

They kept this snarky relationship, even after their friends, Jane and Trex, started dating. They shared a literature class and they'd gotten kicked out several times for arguing about which author was better. Michelle loved the classics and Anntonia loved the more modern stuff, or 'trash' as Michelle called it.

"Go away, Anntonia."

"Make me." she replies and Michelle rolls her eyes, walking away. "Your presentation in literature class sucked, by the way. Who cares about old, wrinkly white men?" Michelle turns, not believing what she's hearing.

"Shakespeare is a fucking legend!" she argues.

"I prefer John Green."

"Jesus Christ." Michelle says and rolls her eyes. "Have you ever read any of his work?"

"Does Spark Notes count?"

"No." Michelle scoffs. "He's singlehandedly the most important author on Earth and he'll always be."

"Mm." Anntonia replies dismissively and Michelle narrows her eyes.

"You don't think he's important?"

"I don't care for him."

"I do."

"And that's supposed to make me care as well? Plus, you got to admit that he stole a lot of things from other countries. Doesn't that make him a rip-off?"

"Well, no. But-"Michelle stutters before quieting and Anntonia raises an eyebrow. "Fine, maybe he's not awfully important." Michelle spits out.

"Yeah, because he's just plain awful." Michelle scoffs, ready to argue, when Kate appears next to her, beer bottle in hand.

"Are you two bitches still arguing about Shakespeare? Jesus, let it go, you fucking weirdos."

"I agree, let it go Michelle." Anntonia replies and Michelle rolls her eyes, nails digging into her cup.

"Whatever. You know I'm right."

"You're not and I'll never agree with you." Anntonia replies, stepping closer to Michelle until Michelle can feel her breath on her lips. Her eyes flutter subconsciously and Anntonia steps back abruptly, taken aback by the closeness. She looks between a smug Kate and an embarrassed Michelle before scoffing and walking away.

Michelle lets out a breath and avoids Kate's amusement filled eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, Kate. I know what you're going to say."

"You're so fucking gay." Kate replies and Michelle sighs.

-

"I am so fucking gay." Michelle mumbles as she lays on her bed. Her stomach has been in shambles since running into Anntonia in the laundry room a while before. She can't actually believe she's acting like a fifteen year old girl again. She's twenty one for God's sake and Anntonia is 18! She doesn't understand how a freshmen is making her lose her wits.