Dry Spell Pt.2

Anntonia arrived home around 4 o'clock. It provided her with enough time to shower and get ready for her date. Michelle was already upstairs in their master bathroom applying make-up. She was wrapped in a fluffy white robe and her hair was pulled up into a loose wet bun to keep it out of her face.

"Hey, honey," Michelle paused applying her eyeliner and turned to Anntonia placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "How did set up go?"

"Fine, Cass is there with Kate and Jade applying some final touches. But besides that it looks great. I can't wait until the artists get there to show off their work. I've read that there's going to be some major critics coming to check it out." Anntonia was already getting excited and a bundle of nerves sat low in her stomach. She turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature until it was comfortable against her hand.

Michelle smiled and went back to putting on her eyeliner. She was sidetracked as Anntonia pulled her hair out of its bun and yanked her t-shirt over her head. The muscles and bones over Anntonia's shoulder blades moving smoothly. Michelle's eyes mapped all of the familiar birthmarks and scars. She didn't realize she was staring until she nearly stabbed herself in the eye.

"Distracted?" Anntonia smirked and quirked a seductive eyebrow as their eyes met through the mirror.

Michelle rolled her eyes and went back to looking at herself. "No. Get in the shower."

"I am," Anntonia pushed the waistband of her yoga pants down her hips and bent over. She arched her back and slipped her feet out of her pants. She was feeling incredibly confident. The kids weren't home and they had plenty of uninterrupted time to be together tonight. Yes, she would have to deal with the gallery, but that wouldn't be much more than socializing.

Michelle swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly dry and her body flush. She set down her eyeliner and rested both hands on either side of the sink. "Quit it."

Anntonia turned around to face Michelle, standing before her in just a pair of silky black bra and underwear. It accentuated her skin and made Michelle's mouth water. She was used to seeing Ann changing or even naked without being completely speechless only partially. But right now was different.

"I'm not doing anything," the air was becoming suffocating as the steam from the shower added to it.

Michelle turned to take in the sight before her. Anntonia was as beautiful as ever, a little rounder in the hips due to carrying Jake and Alice, but still very much the same as she was back when they were teenagers. The urge to step forward and claim Anntonia's lips and skin was overwhelming.

Michelle surged forward, her hands gravitating to Anntonia's hips and their lips pressing together. It was a soft kiss, years of leisure and practice graced into one mind blowing kiss. Anntonia's arms snaked around Michelle's neck, pulling her closer. Michelle's hand rested on Anntonia's lower back and traced over the divots on either side of her spine.

Anntonia's fingers tangled in damp, brown locks. She felt heat coursing through her veins and arousal stabbing through her core. It wasn't to notice how worked up she was. It had been too long since she and Michelle had done anything like this.

Michelle's teeth nipped at Anntonia's lower lip before lightly pressing her tongue between slightly parted lips. Anntonia eagerly opened her mouth and gasped as Michelle's hands found her ass in a tight grip.

They backpedaled and Anntonia was pressed against the wall directly next to the steaming shower.

"God, I want you," Michelle pulled away just enough to brush some of Anntonia's hair out of her face. "But we should really be getting ready."