🍃Chapter 2: Hi🍃

The next day

Nicks Pov.

"Hey! You going to that welcome week party at that Junior's house tonight mate ?" one of my teammates asked me as we took our stuff out of our lockers.
"Really? Yeah , I mean , I might" I said considering it, I don't have many friends here so it'd be nice to get spend time with the team and maybe meet new people?

Plus I still haven't  been to a university party despite being here awhile, I guess I could cross that off my list.

"You should come! the whole team will be there. And hey, might meet a girl " he grinned and nudged my arm as we walked outve the locker rooms.
I laughed and shook my head,
"Okay okay, only cause you insist. What time again?" I asked.
"830 ! I'll send the address!" He exclaimed as he ran off to his girlfriend that was already waiting by the field.

I chuckled and walked passed them ,
University was much more relaxed then grammar school ever was.

I just hope I can make some more friends soon since I've already been here a year, but until then , atleast I have my rugby mates.
I casually walked toward my dorms to take a shower and get ready for the party later, I wonder what it'll be like since it's off campus.

My phone pinged as I stood against the elevator wall as it took me up to my floor.
I glanced at the address he'd sent,
I replied with a thanks.
Looks like it's not too far at all,
I could easily just walk there and back.

I unlocked my dorm door and walked in, closing the  door behind me before setting my rugby bag down, kicking my vans off.

Charlie's Pov.

I finished setting my closet up and organizing my converse at the bottom. Suddenly my phone started ringing, I reached over to grab it to see who was calling , I smiled as I seen it was a call from Tao.
"Hey Tao"

"Charlie.. I know you've been holing up in your room the entire weekend." He said knowingly.

I was sat on the floor in front of my closet and I looked around at my empty room, I scoffed
"You have no proof of that..." leaving a pause at the end.

"Uh huh...well Elles friends are hosting a party not far from your campus, so we're all going tonight ok? I'll text you the address!" He exclaimed excitedly.

I sighed and nodded
"Okay, fine , but only because it's for Elle!" I exclaimed.

He laughed in response,
"I second that"
And I could hear his smile over the line.

8:00pm

I stood there at my closet staring between a dark green sweater and a dark blue flannel.
After minutes went by of my contemplation, I finally picked the sweater.
I looked at the clock, I could easily walk but I'd have to start now.
I threw my coat on and hurried outve my dorm, walking fast down the hall and toward the elevator.

I wonder if that one guy I met the other day will be there..

anyhow, atleast I get to see Elle and Tao.
With everyone getting into college and getting part time jobs ,
it's been hard for us to all get together.