Chapter 8

"Hey guys listen up." Moon called out. All of them turned their bodies to face him. "Look I've gotta tell you, uh, there's not much of an audience out there tonight, but you know what? Doesn't matter. It really doesn't, because tonight is our night, and whatever happens, I just want you all to know how proud I am to be part of this with you."

"Good luck Mr. Moon." Rosita said giving him a thumbs up. Johnny threw his fist in the air. "Good luck to you every-AH!" Moon said before getting launched into the air by a wire. "Whoop! Uh...Sorry. Just jumped the cue there. Don't worry. I'm gonna get the hang of this." Eddie said chuckling a bit. Y/N smiled and shook her head.

"Come on Gunter, we're on first." Rosita said dragging Gunter to their props. "Yeah, we gonna be spicy!" Gunter shouted.

Moon was coming from above on his moon to start the show. "All creatures great and small, welcome to the-" Moon stopped talking to see that his body was backwards and that his back was facing the audience. The audience started laughing. Moon turned his head to face the crowd. "Oh, hello there." he fully turned around. "Great! Welcome to our newly refurbished, open-air theater."

"You ready, big guy?" Rosita asked Gunter while putting her headset on. "Yeah." Gunter said while stretching. "I'm, like, totally ready." "Alright! Let's go this." Rosita grabbed her laundry basket prop and headed towards the stage."

"Gunter and Rosita!" Moon announced before being lifted back up and the curtains opening reveling the first act.

{Rosita}

I stay out too late
I got nothing in my brain
That's what people say mmm-mmm

Rosita began to sing pulling out laundry from a prop dryer and putting into her laundry basket. Soon she pulled out all the laundry revealing Gunter in the dryer. He started singing.

{Gunter}

I got onto many dates
But I can't make them stay
At least that's what people say mmm-mmm
That's what people say mmm-mmm

{Rosita}

But I keep cruising
Can't stop won't stop moving
It's like I got this music in my mind
Saying it's gonna be alright

Rosita wired before walking behind the prop fridge to change her clothes. There was a explosion type effect that moved all the props to the side and revealing Rosita. The crowed awed.

{Rosita}

I never miss a beat
I'm lightning on my feet
And that's what they don't see mmm-mmm
That's what they don't see mmm-mmm.

Gunter yelled while he busted out of the dryer.

{Both}

'Cause the players gonna play play play
And the hater gonna hate hate hate
And I'm just gonna shake shake shake
I shake it off I shake it off
Players gonna play play play
And the hater gonna hate hate hate
And I'm just gonna shake shake shake
I shake it off I shake it off

Heat-breakers gonna break
The faker gonna fake
I'm just gonna shake
I shake it off
I shake it off
I shake it off I shake it off
I-I I shake it off I shake it off

Gunter spins Rosita in the air then throwing her making her land and slid on her knees for the end.

The crows cheered at the performance. Gunter helped Rosita stand up and threw their hands up in the air.