Chapter 2

"Let's go to work" Moon said, crawling out from under his desk. "And cue the crazy old lady and obnoxious teen." Miss Crawly and Y/N walked in at the same time. "Good morning, Mr Moon." Miss Crawly said. "Indeed it is, Miss Crawly. Top of the morning to you." "I made you some coffee." she said handing him a cup. "You did? Where is it?" He asked holding the glass upside down to show nothing in it. "Oh. I got a little thirsty on the was up those stairs." Both Moon and Y/N smiled and shook their heads slightly. Y/N then handed him an cup with actual coffee knowing that that might happen. He mouthed 'thanks' to her and she nodded in response before yawning.

"Shall I go open the doors now?" Miss Crawly asked. "The doors?" Moon questioned in confusion. "You've got a lot of people here for you waiting in line to audition." Y/N said, tilting her head in the direction of his window, signaling for him to look out of it. "I do?" Moon jumped up from his chair and looked out the window. "Holy moly, I really do." he said dropping his coffee mug and spilling on Y/N's shoes. She rolled her eyes annoyingly and picked up the mug.

There was huge line outside full of people waiting outside to audition for Moons singing competition. A long day awaited for the three. Moon called Eddie and told him to come over and see the audition line, then instructed Y/N to go wait in the theater for him, told Miss Crawly to open the door for the people to come in while getting them organized.

Y/N walked into the theater and sat down on one of the seats. Later Moon came in, dragging a table with him and put it in front of Y/N, then sat next to her, handing her a clipboard and pen.

Miss Crawly let in the first act which was a group of young girls wearing pink. The trio sang to Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" while preforming a tiny bit a choreography. 

They all seemed entertained by their act, writing down what they thought. Y/N didn't know what to put down so she just drew little things on her paper.

Next was a very energetic man. He sang Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance", also dancing to it. Miss Crawly had a shocked looked on her face which made Y/N giggle slightly.

Next was a trio. They sung and danced to Van Halen's "Jump." For some reason, Y/N didn't seem to like them very much but Moon seemed to like them.

After was a middle-aged man that seemed shy but then started singing really loudly and kinda good. He sung Seal's "Kiss From A Rose."

Next was a group of really young girls. Moon didn't like them very much but Miss Crawly was clapping her hands in joy. They sung and danced to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's "Kira Kira Killer."

Next was a group of old men. Y/N thought they were a cute lot and put down that she liked them a lot.

Next was a young guy. Y/N didn't like him at all. Moon like him so he put him down as a maybe. He sung to Crazy's Town "Butterfly."

Next was a hippo that was singing and playing the keyboard. He wasn't very good.....I don't even know what he was singing.

Next were three young girls shaking their butts to their song. Y/N didn't know how to feel about that one so she drew a question mark on her clipboard. They were singing Niki Minaj's "Anaconda." All that was going on in Y/N's mind was how disturbing she thought the music video was when she first saw it, and how disturbing it must've been for her butler walking in and seeing what she was watching.

Two people, one boy and one girl, a couple, that were singing and playing on their guitars to a heavy song. Both Moon and Y/N thought that the girl of the two was better than the boy. They sung a song called "I Don't Wanna" that one of them wrote.

A lady that was playing the guitar. She was about to sing but before she could, her guitar sounded out of tune and so she retuned it but when she started plying again it sounded off again and so the rest of her time she kept retuning her guitar until she finally sung, but the three of them were already annoyed from the retuning part, that they didn't care much for the song.