Chapter 7

The lot met at the broken theater. "Okay, can I have your attention guys?" Moon said. They all looked at him. "I know this is a last minute decision, however, I meant what I said at the pool house. I will not be continuing this show without Y/N. So, I have called her dad earlier this day, and it did take some convincing, but he is willing to bring Y/N back for the rest of today. So, before Y/N and her dad come I want this place to be looking...decent. You got that?" Everyone agreed.

Rosita laid out the blue prints for the theater and everyone got to work. Each one rehearsed their act while working on the theater. Before it was dark, the theater was fixed enough to hold an audience. Miss. Crawly was outside trying to get people to come in to see the show. It didn't work very well as she was scaring them off.

Johnny was sat at his piano, his leg bouncing up and down waiting for Y/N to come back. Moon came running toward him. "Johnny? Hey, have you seen Y/N or her dad yet?" he asked. "No, Mr. Moon, I haven't." he said. "Okay, well let me know cause I really-" A big black limousine pulled up abruptly to the entrance of the theater. Johnny and Moon's heads shot to look at the car.

A chauffeur with a black suit came out of the drivers side and around the back seats door to open it, letting out two huge bodyguards and then a big, tall, tough man in a black suit and pants with black combat boots and pitch black sunglasses, then Y/N came out after.

"There he is." Moon whispered to Johnny nervously. Johnny sat up from his piano seat and walked over with Moon to the man outside. "Ah, Mr. L/N. How great it is to see you." Moon said, his hand out for a shake. Y/N's dad ignored Moon and looked at Johnny, taking off his sunglasses. He raised an eyebrow. "You look familiar." he said to him. Johnny scrunched down his posture a little before standing up straight again. "I-I do, sir?" D/N looked away from Johnny and back to Moon. "If anything happens to Y/N this time when she is in your care, Moon, I will have my bodyguards deal with you."

Moon gave a shaky laugh. "Of course, Mr. L/N. I will take care of Y/N with extra care this time." D/N glared at moon before putting back his sunglasses on and walking into the theater, both his bodyguards. "You make yourself comfortable, Mr. L/N. The show will began momentarily!" Moon said to him.

Y/N walked up to Johnny. "Hey." she said. "Hey." he said with a smile. "Your...dad is...um...he's...he's big." he said. Y/N smiled softly. "Yeah, he's scary looking. Don't mind him. Now let's go, I need to get my violin tuned." she said, her chauffeur handed her her violin case. She smiled grabbing Johnny's hand and walking away with Johnny to backstage.

He sat down at his piano as she sat on another rolling chair. "How's your wrist, love?" he asked. "Mmm, fine. I can still play though." Johnny smiled. "That's good news." Johnny turned around to face his piano.

"Your dad, I know him. I've seen a few movies he's been in." Johnny said softly playing random keys on his piano. "His been in a lot of action movies and other, I guess." she said taking out her violin. "So he has money and you have money." he said. "Yeah?" she asked. "Then why would you chose to still live down here instead with him?" he asked. "I like it down here. It's my home. I grew up here. I watched my dad preform here when I was younger. Why would I leave to go live in some rich neighborhood where everyone is really old and boring when I could leave here. Besides, for some reason there's no schools that are by my dad's house." she said.

Johnny smiled at her. Y/N looked up from her violin to Johnny who was still looking at her. "What?" she laughed softly. "You are very beautiful, Y/N." he said standing up from his piano and kneeling on the ground in front of her.

"Y/N, I was thinking, that we go on a date after this show. You and I could go out to dinner, and then go see a movie, or whatever you want." he said. "I'd really like that, Johnny." she smiled. Johnny gave her soft smile before leaning in and kissing her softly. Y/N was taken back by this but held his face to deepen the kiss.

Pulling away, Johnny looked into her eyes. "I really do like you, Y/N." he said. "Oh...I don't believe you. Maybe another kiss would prove your feelings?" she said. He chuckled slightly before kissing her again. She tangled one of her hand's fingers in his black hair as the other rested on her chair's seat. He kept one of his hands on top of hers that was resting on the seat, intertwining his fingers with hers, and the other was on her thigh, caressing it softly.

They pulled away when Moon cleared his throat. They looked at him. "I would rather see you to rehearsing instead of kissing at the moment, the show is about to begin, and I don't want Johnny dead by your father right now." he said walking away.

The two looked at each other. Y/N smiled softly before giving Johnny a peck on his lips. Y/N went back to her violin as Johnny went back to his piano.