Chapter 1

"Moon! Open this door!" Some people were pounding at the door of the theaters office demanding to talk to Moon. "Good morning, Mr. Moon." Miss Crawly said walking into Moon's office along with Y/N. "Miss Crawly, Y/N. What, uh...What's going on?" Moon asked. "You got a lot of people waiting to see you, Moon." Y/N said walking over to a chair and sitting down. "I do?" Moon jumped out from his seat and peered out his office window and saw a lot of angry people banging on the door. "Holy moly, I really do." Moon said terrified.

"Yeah it's the stage crew from your last show." Y/N said. "They say their paychecks bounced." "Tell them I'll call up the bank and make sure they're paid tout de suite." Moon said.

"Oh, I got Judith from the bank holding on line two right now, sir." Miss Crawly said. "Um, actually, I'm gonna have to call her back." Moon said grabbing his bag and running to a painting that was on the wall. "Oh. What should I tell her this time?" Miss Crawly asked. "Tell her Buster Moon is out to lunch." Moon lifted the painting revealing a hole in the wall and then he jumped through it.

"Come one Miss Crawly. Let's go deal with his problems." Y/N said. Y/N talked to the angry people and after hearing her response, they left still angry. Miss Crawly told Judith that Moon isn't in the building at the moment.

Miss Crawly was in her office typing on her computer while Y/N was in one of the practice rooms downstairs strumming a guitar she found to one of her favorite songs, while spinning on a spiny chair.

Before she could finish the song someone came in and interrupted her. It was Moon. Y/N stopped her playing and spun her chair to face Moon. "Ah back from your lunch already, Moon?" she said setting her guitar back into her case. "Yes. Anyway, I need your help with something." He said. "What is it?" She asked rolling her chair towards Moon. "I need you help with my next show." "Uh, did you not see the group of angry people that were complaining from your last show because you weren't able to pay them. How do you suppose to afford this one?" "Oh I'll find a way, but come on upstairs to my office and help me out." he said running out of the practice room upstairs into his office. "Yikes." Y/N said before getting up from her chair and walking out of the practice room.

"Miss Crawly." Moon said through the intercom. "Hello? Who is it?" Miss Crawly answered. "It's me. Your boss. Mr. Moon." Moon said. "Oh hello, Mr. Moon." "There we go. Now, I need you to add the following information to our flyers." "Yes, sir." "The winner of the singing contest will receive a grand prize of...$935. Hmm. Gonna need a lot more than that. Just a second." Moon got up from his chair and sprinted around the room to find "valuable" objects to put in the prize box. "Uh...Y/N, wouldn't mind if you happen to led me a few bucks?" Moon said. "Sorry, I spent my petty cash on the water bills." Y/N said. "What about your dad?" he asked. Y/N gave him a look.

Moon owed Y/N's dad, D/N, money from him funding Moon's shows for a few years. D/N was an actor, he first started out in that very theater. Even though being rich, he was very stubborn with his money.

Moon got the hint from Y/N and sighed. "Right. Darn. Well, then, I guess this will have to do." Moon said.

He then told Miss Crawly over the intercom, "$1,000. You got that?" "$1,000." she repeated,  her fan blew into her face as she spoke and her glass eye came out of the eye socket and bounced on her keyboard, specifically on the 0 key, changing the number $1,000 she had previously typed, to $100,000 and not realizing the change.

"Print them up on every single sheet of paper we have left, and let's spread the word right away, okay?" "Yes, sir." she hit the print button and got up to look for her glass eye.

"1,000 bucks. That's a lot for a singing competition, yeah?" Y/N said. "The more money the prize is, the more people will come to audition and see the show. Don't worry Y/N everything will turn out great." Moon said. "Aright then." Y/N got up and went to check on Miss Crawly. Miss Crawly grabbed the whole stack of papers that where printed, which was like a thousand.

"Here, Miss Crawly, let me help." Y/N said rushing over to her and grabbing a stack of papers from her. "Thank you, dear." "How are we doing with those flyers, Miss Crawly?" Moon came in and asked. "Oh, yes, sir. We're all good to go." She said but then her fan blew once more towards her and blew the papers that were in her hand and out the open window sending the papers to fly out into town.

"Miss Crawly, no! No, no, no!" Moon shouted running towards the window and seeing all the papers scattering away. Y/N ran to the window too looking at all the papers. "Well, It guess that's one was to spread the word." Y/N checked the time on Miss Crawly's computer. "I gotta go to work." Y/N said. She tossed the papers she still had in her hand out the window. "I'll be back later."

Y/N skated on her skateboard through the streets to her job and saw that everyone had confused looks on their faces because of the flyers. Y/N got to work and began her shift.

After a few hours, Y/N's shift had ended. She skated back to the theater and walked inside. It was night so she assumed that both Miss Crawly and Moon were asleep. She walked through the hallway where the practice rooms were and lied down on a couch that was there, falling asleep a few minutes later.