𝟐𝟑 - 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘─◌✰್ 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗐𝗇❝𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿? 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗼

─◌✰್ 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗐𝗇
❝𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿? 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗼...❞

Mya had never been on a better date in her life

Mya had never been on a better date in her life. Not only had she gotten to wear her favorite pink flared skirt with her strappy white sandals, but Jeongin let her win at mini golf! He'd also almost convinced her that he was actually a terrible golf player.

Who knew hitting plastic balls into a hole surrounded by fake grass could be fun? He'd even held her around the waist as he showed her the correct way to hold the club. And she thought he'd almost kissed her when she got a hole-in-one.

On second thought, that might have been the reason why she'd had so much fun in the first place. She could still feel his solid, yet nervous grip against her skin, and against her better judgement, she wished he would hold her like that again.

That had been a lapse in judgement. She knew she shouldn't have let him get so close, especially because they hadn't talked about the confession he made during the secrets game. But she'd just wanted to have fun and pretend that none of that had happened. That she was just on a date with her first and only love. Was that so bad?

But now that the first half of the date had come to a close, it was time for dinner. And she knew she couldn't pretend for much longer. Because honestly, she wanted to get to the bottom of whatever was going on between them, and just have a real conversation. For once, she thought bitterly.

"Mya, you okay?" Jeongin called to her, a few paces ahead. His brow was knitted with gentle concern.

She blinked, attempting to clear her brain of all those muddled thoughts. She needed to be alert if they were going to have this much-needed talk.

"Yeah, I'm great," she said shortly, ignoring it when he offered a hand. His eyes shimmered with thinly-veiled pain, but he didn't try again.

The assistant producer, who was in charge of every date, because Yeonjun had to stay back at the mansion, guided Mya and Jeongin away from the mini golf course, which had been rented out specially for them. Across a grassy clearing, sat a lovely marble table, directly in front of an art museum. Mya wasn't entirely sure why such a gorgeous establishment sat mere yards apart from a Beauty and the Beast-themed mini golf course, but she had loved it, of course. However, it wasn't exactly classy.