𝟒𝟑 - 𝐛𝐮𝐭

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘─◌✰್ 𝖻𝗎𝗍❝𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

─◌✰್ 𝖻𝗎𝗍
❝𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.❞

"So why the hell would my parents hire you to kill the daughter of the Jang family?" Minho voiced the thought that everyone else had been mulling over since yesterday

Now that Mya and Jeongin had left for Moonstone, taking you with them, the remaining contestants had once again gathered in Minho, Seungmin, and Hyunjin's room. They had agreed that, after breakfast, they needed to talk. Ideally, without the cameras, and, most importantly, without Yeonjun.

"Do you think Yeonjun had something to do with that, too?" Robin asked curiously. "It seems like he's got a hand in everything. He might even know something about my family, and how they pressured me to poison Jisung."

Minho nodded seriously. "At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he knows about all that, if he's not responsible for it, too. I think he knows secrets about us, all of us, that he just won't tell us."

"Secrets?" Seungmin frowned at him quizzically. "What the hell do you mean?"

Minho swallowed. He wasn't prepared to share your secret. He didn't think he ever would be. But he knew that it was the only way to figure out what was going on around here. Things were just too strange, and while it definitely started from the moment they'd walked into the mansion - if not before - it ramped up even more when Yeonjun told him that he was your dad.

Everyone here needed to know.

"You said you would tell us what's going on," Christopher persisted. "We didn't have time yesterday, but we do now. What's going on?"

Minho shuffled his feet, stalling. Changbin and Alaska had stolen all the space on his bed, and Seungmin was in his chair, so he didn't have a spot to sit. "Well, as a few of you know, Yeonjun pulled me aside to talk to me, right when I got home from my date with Tessa. And he told me that... well, he told me that he's her dad. Her real dad."