𝟓𝟏 - 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘─◌✰್ 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒❝𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀

─◌✰್ 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒
❝𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀...❞

You felt like an absolute fucking idiot

"The show is officially over... You've all failed... None of you could forgive one another, and have therefore fallen into my trap..." You could feel your stomach turn, as Yeonjun's words echoed over and over in your head.

Ever since Minho had exposed the secret that Yeonjun was your father, you'd been filled with conflicting emotions. It made no sense. How could a man that you'd never met, that you'd never even heard of until he'd appeared at the courting ceremony, be your biological father? Neither of your parents had ever so much as mentioned you not being related to one, or both, of them. And it had opened another question for you: had your mother been with Yeonjun? The thought made you want to hurl.

But now you knew; Yeonjun was a dark spirit. And while you had no idea what that meant, seeing as you were just as confused as JJ, Jeongin, and Mya, it strangely... made sense. As much as you didn't want to believe that a monster like Yeonjun could be related to you, you were also not entirely shocked when Minho had shared the news with you.

How could that be? That contemplating this could be simultaneously horrendous and normal to you? It was because of this feeling, that Yeonjun was actually more familiar to you than he'd originally acknowledged, that you now believed Yeonjun was indeed your real father.

And that was why you had sided with him. He'd been the only one, not Minho or your friends, to tell you the truth. Besides, family counted for something, didn't it?

But apparently not. Clearly, Yeonjun did not feel the same way. He held no love for you. All he wanted to do was use your conflicted emotions to his advantage. Unfortunately, it had worked, too well.

And to make matters worse, you were cold, and damp. You and the rest of the group, sans Minho, were sitting on the floor of a jail cell, in the Lee castle. Soyeon and Taehyung had grabbed you all, thrown you unceremoniously into the back of two separate limos, and taken you here, locking you all inside. Everyone was shoved into the same cell, and it was getting quite cramped.