𝟑𝟖 - 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧─◌✰್ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅❝𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿?❞

─◌✰್ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅
❝𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿?❞

JJ woke to the aftertaste of stale alcohol on her tongue, and a crick in her back, the result of something jabbing into her all night

"Fuck..." she grumbled under her breath, rolling over and grabbing her phone with one hand, and gripping her head with the other. Of course, a hangover. Turning around, she also found the source of the crick: Hyunjin's hand.

What the hell? She thought grumpily, shoving him out of the way and sitting up to check the time. 6:53am. Just seven minutes until the all-nighter game was over.

Who the hell had actually made it all night? Clearly, she hadn't. Around 4am, she had started drifting, and the last thing she remembered doing was slurring consolation at Mya, who was freaking out that she had woken up with Jeongin on top of her, passed out, earlier that night.

And now, here JJ was now. With Hyunjin caressing her spine. Ugh. Her stomach roiled, and not from the hangover. If only he wasn't so damn hot, she wouldn't have folded, and said yes to this date. The date that was happening today.

JJ glanced around the room, wondering who had stayed awake all night, and who had woken up early. She saw you, lying on your back, still asleep. Mya, Minho, and Jeongin were all sitting next to each other, drinking tea and whispering. All three of them had definitely fallen asleep last night, so they were out of the running. She watched as Renee exited the bathroom, face clean. She had already been eliminated, too.

Alaska, Felix, Jisung, and Robin were each curled up with their partners, sleeping. Hmm, apparently none of them had made it. She had expected at least Robin to have been competition, but apparently not. Seungmin was snoring next to Changbin and Lanhua. Changbin was lying next to Lanhua like a guard dog with his master. JJ stifled a laugh. Typical.

Christopher and Riley were sitting, eating snacks quietly at one of the tables. She had a smug smile on her face, and Christopher was grinning faintly as well.