𝟒𝟗 - 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘─◌✰್ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄❝𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗲

─◌✰್ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄
❝𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗲...❞

"What do you have to tell us, Minho?"

All seven couples were now gathered around him, clamoring for information. Mya's eyes were wide, face flushed from all the arguing. Robin had her arms crossed over her chest, as she stood far away from Jisung. Alaska and Felix stood together, but refused to meet each other's gaze.

Minho glanced surreptitiously behind the group, checking to see where Yeonjun was. He was standing to the side, talking with the camera crew, who had finished filming a few minutes ago. The almost-duel had been a lot of drama, and with all the simultaneous arguments on top of it, they'd had tons of content. Now was the perfect time for Minho to tell everyone his theory.

"I think we have enough proof to confront Yeonjun," he began.

"What is the proof?" Jeongin piped up. "I don't know anything. No one's told me anything since we left to get JJ."

"We're so behind!" JJ chimed in, nodding at Jeongin.

"Well, first off, we got a physical description of Yeonjun in the book, and it sounds exactly like him." Minho glanced at Lanhua for confirmation, and she nodded. "And we know from his study that there is a woman who he used to love, because he had that creepy magic-created photo of her, and her lock of hair. That would match perfectly with the book, saying that he fell in love with a human who died, and he is now here to exact revenge on the rest of humankind. The book said that he would try to tear people apart, and I had no idea how he would try to do that. Until just now, when I watched Felix and Changbin, almost kill each other. You two were supposed to be best friends! And then, I saw you all argue with the people you're supposed to be in love with. I think this was all Yeonjun's doing. He put us all in this mansion together, and put us in scenarios that would stress us out. Cause us to snap. We saw those files he has on us, he knows everything. He knew exactly how we'd react to every situation. He was trying to pit us against one another, some of the most powerful people in Moonstone and Obsidian. And after he turns us against one another, it wouldn't take much to do the same to the rest of the kingdom. He's the dark spirit, and after he takes over our kingdoms, he'll take his daughter Tessa, the only human he loves, home with him."