𝟑𝟗 - 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘─◌✰್ 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍❝𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿

─◌✰್ 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍
❝𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿... 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗢 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?❞

The day after Hyunjin and JJ's date, Minho was getting ready to head down for breakfast

The day after Hyunjin and JJ's date, Minho was getting ready to head down for breakfast. Yesterday, Yeonjun had announced that they would get today off from competing for dates as well, but Riley and Christopher were scheduled for their date this evening. So Minho had moved with extreme leisure, sleeping in an extra hour, and showering long after Hyunjin and Seungmin had left.

He hoped that taking so much time would decrease the chances of running into you at the dining table. Not because he didn't want to see you. Hell, he actually missed spending time with you. Seeing your beautiful face, your secretive, sarcastic smile. But he knew that if he did, he wouldn't be able to help himself, and he would spill the secret that he'd been desperately holding onto for the past couple days.

Right when Minho was about to stand up from his vanity mirror and go downstairs, the door burst open, and Hyunjin strode in, a look of exasperation and stress on his face.

Minho frowned at the duke. "What's up?" he asked, confused.

Hyunjin sighed, sitting behind Minho on his own bed. "We need to talk," he finally said. "About a couple things."

"And what would that be?"

Hyunjin paused, clearly hesitant to continue the conversation he'd just started. "Well first, Tessa talked to me."

That had Minho sitting up straight real quick. "She did? What did she say? When?" He couldn't help firing questions at the poor man, who probably had no idea the inner turmoil he was facing by not talking to you.

"She wanted to know why you haven't spoken to her." Hyunjin pursed his lips. "She originally asked me at the party, when she was drunk off her ass. A few seconds before you so rudely interrupted us."