CH - 1/He is ignoring me or not

Ishan pov

Ishan mother- Good morning beta wake up it already 7:00am.
Ishan- WHAT! It is 7am.
Ishan mother -yes beta now wake up.
Ishan - mummy why you didn't wake me early.
Mother - but your college start from 8am and it only takes 10mins to reach at your college from our house.
Ishan - but today I have to go to college early ahh leave it I'm going to ready.
Mother - ok.

After 10mins

Ishan - ok mummy I going to college.
Mother - but at least have your breakfast.
Ishan - I don't have time mummy I will eat there ok.
Mother - ok fine take care of yourself.
Ishan - yes mummy ok bye 👋.
Mother -bye 😊.

At college

Author pov

Ishan was running to his class cause he was late but suddenly he get heard that someone is calling him so he turned back and saw that it was Ravi bishnoi.
Ravi - yaar I'm also late let run together.
Ishan - sure let go.
They two have enter to the class and luckily teacher was not there.
Ishan - we are lucky today.
Ravi -yup.
And than they sit to there place. Than the teacher came. And some one enter into the class.
Teacher - you are again late mrs Yn.

So let Me explain who is ravi and yn

Ravi is ishan Friend and yn is ishan best friend and here yn is you I mean yn is that girl who is reading this story ok.

Yn- sorry mam I will not be late again.
Teacher - ok go this is your last warning.
Ishan - trying hard to control his laugh.
Yn - I will kill you stop laughing.
Ishan - ok fine still trying to control his laugh.

After the class

Ravi - ishan so what is today plan.
Ishan - what today plan.
Yn - Aur today it Sara birthday didn't she invites you.
Ishan - ohh yeah she invites me but I don't think I will go there.
Ravi - but why yaar there will be Shubman also so why will you will not come.
Ishan - that is the reason there will be Shubman.
Yn - common yaar he is your best friend na so what is the problem.
Ishan - you know everything yaar why are you asking me.
Ravi - see we know that he is ignoring you after Sara have came in his life but he is not doing it to hurt you I mean he is not getting a right time to talk with you I think so.
Yn - yes I also think that same see ishan he is your best friend and you are also his best friend he can't ignore you maybe he is not getting right time to talk with you.
Ishan - ok fine I will come to today party ok now happy.
Ravi and Yn - Yessss.

Let me make you understand what they are talking actually Ishan and Shubman are best friends and they are always seen together but from last 1 months Shubman have been ignoring Ishan cause Sara have came into his life. Sara is Shubman ex gf and now they are talking again.
Which Ishan don't like because Ishan love Shubman. Let see what happens now.

Ishan pov

Ahhh Im feeling very hurt when I see him with her. But I can't do anything ahh leave this I will take a bath now.

The end of chapter 1

I know this is very small chapter but my exam will start so please adjust and please ignore my spelling and grammar mistakes. Ok bye 😊😊