CH - 6/He loves me

Author pov

Ishan ran towards yn room and enter her room while crying.
Yn - what happened ishu why are you crying 😨😨.
Ishan - h..h. .hee.. K.. I.. S.. S...... .....m...e
Yn - ishu first you sit here and drink water first.
Yn made ishan sit at the bed and give him a glass of water which he drank quickly. Yn wiped his tear and she bend down and ask ishan.
Yn - now tell me what happened with you tell me the whole story.
Ishan - ( told her the full story).
Ishan - I have made my mind that from now I will ignore him it better for us.
Yn - and what will you will get can you will tell me.
Ishan - huh I didn't understand what you ask.
Yn - well ignoring him will you will get your happiness will you will get your love will you will get your friendship with him.
Ishan - no but
Yn - what but ishan can't you just see that.
Ishan - what yn what can't I see.
Yn - the love for you in shubman cant you see that Ishan.
Ishan - what love yn what love that love is only in a way friendship way he loves sara you also know that than why are you telling this.
Yn - he doesn't love her why the hell you don't understand. He loves you ishu he loves you he doesn't love sara he only love you ishu. Can't you see that eye which only want you can't you see his smile when he see you can't you see that worried face when you have got injured can't you see his jealousy eyes and angry face when you are with me or anyone else. Can't you see that ishan.
Ishan - but that only as friends ways.
Yn - ohh common ishu in this generation where everyone have 2,3 gf or bf he fucking single for 3 year just for you because he loves you and he can't love anyone why can't you understand that my Bacha. 😞😞
Ishan - he really loves me than why can't he saw my love towards him.
Yn - just like you didn't see his love like you misunderstood his and sara frienship he also misunderstood our friendship ishu.
Ishan - I have to go to him now than.
Yn - no it already late you go to your room tomorrow ok.
Ishan - ok.
Yn - hmm now you lay in the bed I'm ordering food for you.
Ishan - no yn I'm not hungry I just want someone to who make me sleep.
Yn understand he need cuddles to sleep so she came in the bed make him lay and start singing a beautiful song for him just like a mother sing a song for her baby.

Author - they have fallen in sleep now I'm getting bored ( saying while walking in the hotel ) wait a sec I'm hearing from sound from this room (landing near the room to hear)

Common shubman stop crying say what happened.

Author - ohh let enter and hear.

Virat pov

Author - excuse me may I came.
Virat - came author.
Shubman - bhai he is going to hate me see I'm telling you guys 😭😭.
Virat - shubman stop crying shubman.
Shubman - bhai...... I can't 😭😭😭😭.
Virat -Author go and call yn I can't handle this boy alone.
Author - ok.

Yn pov

I was sleeping my beautiful sleep but suddenly I feel that someone is calling me.
Author - yn yn ( whisper) Yn.
Yn - ( open eyes) ahhhhh what are you doing here at this time.
Author - speak lowing ishan while wake up.
Yn - ( whisper) what are you doing here at this late midnight it fucking 3pm.
Author - actually virat bhai is calling you actually shubman is crying continue.
Yn - ahh I can't have a peaceful sleep let go.
Author - hmm.

Shubman pov

I was crying when yn and author enter.
Yn - shubman why are you crying.
Shubman - he will leave me I kiss him he.... He hates me.
Yn - first you stop crying.
Shubman - 😭😭😭.
Yn - I say na STOP CRYING ( shouted).
Virat - don't shout yn he will cry more.
Yn - what will I will do virat bhai I just relax ishan saying the same thing which I will have to tell him now but he is not listening.
Shubman - what you have to tell.
Yn - that ishan love you. And I'm ishan only friend he doesn't love me he loves you and he didn't tell you because he also thinks that you love sara and you are not gay. Now I hope you understand.
Shubman - 😨😨h...e...love...... .....m....e
Yn - yes loves you now stop crying and sleep I will talk with you about this tomorrow ok now please sleep shubman see it is already 3:10 and we all have to sleep na please 🙏.
Shubman - ok
Virat - ok than good night everyone see you tomorrow.
Yn and author - good night bye.
Shubman - good night.

He really loves me..... Ahhhh ishu loves me I can't believe he loves me .......ohhh god please tell me it is not a dream ( slap his face ). Ahhhh it is not a dream my love loves me.. I can't believe.

This chapter end here .

I hope you like this chapter and tell me if there is any mistakes or any suggestions ok bye good night.

Please ignore my spelling and grammar mistakes as English is not my first language.