CH-5/Why I kiss him why

Yn pov

I siting in the airport with everyone when suddenly my crush came infront of me.
Yb jaiswal - yn do you have charger actually I have to charge my phone and I forgot it to brought but your and mine is same charger so if you have brought.
Yn - ahh yes here take it.
Yb jaiswal - thanks.
Yn - 😊😊.
Author - ohh so you have crush on yb jaiswal I see I will tell everyone.
Yn - I will kill you if you told anyone.
Author - I was kidding.
Siraj - did you think anything about shubman and ishan how to make them together.
Yn - na nothing have came in my mind.
Rohit - I have a idea.
Virat - rohit I told you na your 80s idea will not work here.
Rohit - I even have not told you the idea and you are telling it is 80s idea 😒😒.
Surya - bhai what is the idea.
Rohit - what if we make shubman jealous.
Virat - what will he will do after being Jealous you know he handle everything very calm.
Sara - but not this time.
Ravi - what you mean 😐😐.
Yn - she mean that now we have to make ishan and shubman jealous because ishan became jealous easily.
Siraj - ok but how we will make shubman jealous because ishan will be jealous by sara but what about shubman.
Virat - why do we have yn for.
Yn - 😑😑😑 bhai I can't because.
Author - because what. 😬😬
Yn - they are best friends they can be jealous by any one than why only me.
Siraj - just say that you don't want because of your crush yb jaiswal.
Yn - bhaii that not the reason.
Rohit - leave it.

Sara - but who will makee shubman jealous.
Virat - I know who can make him jealous.
Ravi - who virat bhaii.
Virat - rishabh pant.
Yn - right he make him jealous.
Siraj - ok let go flight have came so let there talk.
Rohit - hmm.

After they landed to kolkata.

Author pov

See I also don't also why I write kolkata but I written so just image.

Everyone goes to hostel and Lucky shubman and ishan room was same.
So they will live in the same room so they go there.

Shubman - well the room have only one bed.
Ishan - like we sleep in different beds.
Shubmam - no I'm just telling.
Ishan - I will kick you if I don't get enough space to sleep.
Shubman - you can't shorty.
Ishan - shut up you burj khalifa.
Shubman - I will not.
Ishan - ahh I'm going  to have a bath ok.
Shubman - ok I will watch a movie until you come.
After ishan came from bath shubman goes to take a bath.
Shubman came shirtless from washroom only  he wrap the towel.
Ishan was drying his hair with the help of hairdryer infont of the mirror and shubman was behind of him and ishan just shocked seeing him as he was looking hot.

This how he was looking

Ishan turn back suddenly and there was no gap between them and their lip touch each other. Yeah they kiss.
No one was moving ishan was confused what happened. Shubman want more don't know what came in his mind he pull ishan toward to him by wraist and starting kissing him as he lost his control. Ishan also want that that why he also start kissing him back and they were kissing but than ishan thought it is wrong because shubman love sara as ishan thought so he push shubman. Shubman eyes meet ishan where he can see that tear was coming through ishan eyes.
Shubman - I'm so sorry jaan I'm sorry please forgive me.
Ishan just run from there and now shubman was alone in the room.
Shubman - ahhhhhh shubman what did you did you make him hate you ahhh why why the fuck I did that now he will hate me. Shubman was feeling like he will cry now because he now he can't live without ishan.
Where ishan was crying because he thought that he just kiss him thinking that he is sara.
Ishan - no I have to make distance from shubman just for myself I can't broke their relationship. If sara will know this she will be broken no I can't see her in pain I will make distance from shubman from now.

This chapter end here.

I hope you like this chapter and if there is any mistake or suggestions please tell me in comments. Ok bye
bye. 😊😊

Please ignore spelling and grammar mistakes as English is not my first language.