CH - 4/ What going on yaar Im getting confused

Author pov

Shubman and ishan came to ishan house and no one was in Ishan house as there parents and his sister and brother goes to a family function and they will come tomorrow.
Shubman - jaan can we sleep my head is paining very bad
Ishan - ok wait I'm just coming you go to the bedroom.
Shubman goes to the bedroom and fall down to the bed as he was tried.
After 5mins ishan came and sleep beside shubman and hug him from behind as shubman back was facing ishan face. Shubman turns back and hug ishan and make his face comfortable between Ishan chest.
Ishan - good night shubie.
Shubman - hmm good night Jaan.

At yn house

Author - wait they are sleeping but it is only 9:30pm. Ahh this story is very boring.
Yn - don't forget that you are writing this story.
Author - hahaha i was joking. 😅😅
Yn - ahhh I'm thinking how can we make them realize that they love each other.
Surya - think yn yn.
Sara - you can also think that bhai.
Siraj - can we stop fighting and think how to make them close
Author - wait a sec when did surya bhai came. 😐😐
Surya - I came any time you can't even know haha. 😏😏
Yn - very funny joke hahaa 😒😒😒.
Ravi - guys can we stop fighting and think how to make them realize that they love each other.
Rohit - well I have a idea.
Virat - ohh common rohit no way your 80s idea will not wrong here they are gez generation.
Author - now from where did rohit and virat bhaii have come from can anyone can say me. 😭😭
Sara - stop crying author yn have call every one to her house to discuss about shubman and ishan matter.
Author - it is very confusing 😰😰I can't understand what are you trying to say.
Ravi - see the one who have written is confused of what she have written 😩.
Rohit - yn please make author and every one understands what is going on.
Yn - ok rohit bhai.

Yn - see now your author is confused she can't even handle her Story so let me explain you what is happening ok. So take me that im your author for somtime.
Author - are you trying to take my job 😒😒.
Yn - I don't have to try if I need your job I can take it easily.
Author - but I can make you character invisible 😏😏.
Yn - ahh I can I explain them please.
Author - fine.

So actually after the party yn call rohit, virat, surya, sara, siraj, ravi and yeah author to discuss about shubman that he loves ishan. Yeah yn got to know that shubman loves ishan actually today at the party sara told yn that shubman loves ishan when yn was eating her food which she choke when sara told him that shubman love ishan. Yn ask sara really sara told yes. Yn ask than why he was ignoring ishan from last 1 month after you came in his life. Sara told that he help her 2 week to make us settle here and after some day he told me his feelings which he was hiding from 6months. He told that he loves Ishan but he thought that Ishan is straight. Yn understand that now they have to make shubman and ishan that they are in love with each other...

Yn - now did you understand miss author.
Author - yeah now I understand.
Yn - yeah now let think how can we make them realize that they are made for each other.
Virat - siraj we don't have any plans or match from 1st to 20th January.
Siraj - we don't have any match but.
Rohit - we have plans.
Ravi - what plans rohit bhai..
Rohit - Kl rahul wedding did every one forgot.
Sara - ohhh yesss I just remembered now.
Yn - that great we will think about this in there So now you guys can go to your house and enjoy with your partner we will meet at tomorrow at airport ok.
Everyone - okkkk good night byyy
Yn - good night byyy.

This chapter end here I hope you like it and if there is any mistakes or any suggestions please tell me ok bye bye .

Please ignore my spelling and grammar mistakes as English is not my first language.

Bye bye 👋👋