CH - 7/Lets make him jealous

Yn pov

I wake up and see that ishan was sleeping he really look so cute yaar. I slowly take his hand and keep it on the pillow. I goes to the washroom and brush my teeth and wash my face after that I goes out of my room slowly seeing if Ishan does not wake up.
Yn - I think I should go to shubman room.
Shubman - no need I'm here in front of you .
Yn - ( turned back ) ahhhhh you scared me you buffalo.
Shubman - I'm not a buffalo 😣😣.
Yn - what happened why you came here.
Shubman - actually you told me that time that I will explain you everything.
Y

n - ohh yeah.
Shubman - don't sat ohh yeah now please explain me.
Yn - ( I should tease him a little ) I can't explain you with my hungry stomach.
Shubman - ynnnn.
Yn - food first.
Shubman - ahhh fine

Author pov

Shubman - so now tell me please
Yn - ( eating her last piece of cookie ) yeah actually I was telling you that ishan loves you.
Shubman - really.
Yn - hmmm.
Shubman  - so I should propose him now ( leaving the place).
Yn - ohh cool down man.  Do you have any idea how to propose.
Shubman - yeah I have proposed a lot of girls in my school days.
Yn - how.
Shubman - excuse me I love you ( kneel down in front of yn).  Like this.
Yn - excuse me I love you ( mocking him) Really shubman this old idea.
Shubman - than what should I do any idea.
Yn - ask author she have great idea.
Author - excuse me I'm already  writing your part I can't tell you tell him.
Yn - fine listen shubman you should arrange a little place in front of a beach and sat up there a candle light dinner and take ishan there and than propose him.
Shubman - good idea but it will take 2,3 days. 😞😞
Yn - common man here for true love people are waiting 40years and you can't wait 2,3 days.
Shubman - fine I will wait.
Yn - great now go let me have my peaceful chai.
Shubman - ok you eat moti.
Yn - kutta.

Ishan pov

I wake up and see that no one was there and I see the time and god what the it was 4:30pm I sleep this much that I skip my break fast and lunch. Suddenly someone enter and it was yn.
Yn - ohh ishu you wake up I thought you will wake up tomorrow.
Ishan - ahh why you don't wake up me I have to go to shubman he must be worried that I ignored him.
Yn - no need I have told him that you was very tired that why he is sleeping and I even try to wake up you for lunch but you just kick me by your leg 😭😭😭( fake crying ).
Ishan - really I'm sorry yaar I think I was really in a deep sleep.
Yn - hmm now get up and be ready we have to go to rahul bhai party now.
Ishan - but my clothes are in shubish room.
Yn - I knew it that why I brought clothes for you from there here take it.
Ishan - thank you so much bestie.
Yn - welcome now I'm going to wear my clothes in washroom you wear here ok.
Ishan - ok.
Yn - can I come now if you wear your outfit.
Ishan - sure I have wear it from 5 min ago.
Yn - ok I'm coming.