CH-3/No I'm not ignoring you

Aur shubman yaar whom are you seeing with whose eyes like you will eat her or him.

Author pov
Yeah that was shubman who was saying that ishan was looking hot and eat want to eat him.

Shubman pov

Huh nothing I was not seeing anyone how are you bhai. I ask siraj bhai who was coming towards me.
Siraj - I'm good how are you.
Shubman - I'm also good.
Siraj - acha where is rohit bhai and virat bhai I can't see them here still now.
Shubman - aur I call them they told me that they can't come today they have some issue in there house.
Siraj - ohhhh.
Sara - Shubman come let dance see everyone is dancing please come na.
Shubman - na I'm fine you go and dance.
Siraj - aur your gf is calling you for dance and you are not going what type of bf you are huh.
Shubman - bhai she is not my gf she is only my friend nor I'm her bf.
Sara - yes siraj bhai we are just friends.
Siraj - ohh actually nowsday everyone is shiping you guys and you guys was hanging out so I thought that you are in relationships .
Shubman - na I don't love her.
Sara - nor I do ok.
Shubman - yeah yeah 😒😒.
Sara - ahh stop fighting and came na let dance and siraj bhai shraddha didi have come.
Siraj - really where.
Sara - see at that place where drink are giving.
Siraj - ok then you enjoy I'm going there.
Sara - let go na shubman please.
Shubman - ahhh fine let go.

Sara and shubman was dancing and there beside ishan and yn was dancing.

Ishan eyes meet shubman eyes and ishan feel that shubman is little bit angry on him.

After dancing.

Yn - (in her mind) I think I have to make Ishan and shubman alone so they can talk with each other.
Yn - sara I'm actually hungry let eat something together please.
Sara - sur let go.
Shubman - you guys go I don't have any mood to eat.
Sara - ok ishan let go.
Yn - ahhh ishan is not hungry right ishan (winked at him telling him to say yup).
Ishan - yeah I'm not feeling hungry you guys go and eat.
Sara - ok fine than we go only .
Yn - yeah let go.

Sara and yn left from there

Shubman  - enjoying your life without me I see.
Ishan - huh you are telling me that I'm enjoying seriously 😒😒 like you are the one who is ignoring me from last 1 months after sara came and you are saying I'm enjoying really.
Shubman - see I was not ignoring you actually sara and her family came here to live so I was helping them to settle here.
Ishan - I see 😒😒.
Shubman - trust me jaan I was not ignoring you 😣😣.

Yeah shubman call ishan jaan because He is his best friend. And let me clearly you that shubman also love ishan but he think that ishan is straight and he is not gay and he like you I mean ishan like yn shubman think that but it is not like he think but he didn't know that why he is silence.

Shubman - well you are looking sexy today jaan.
Ishan - thanks you you also look hot today.

Shubman hugs ishan from back and told him to stay in that position for some time because he is feeling relaxed by hugging him. Ishan also understand that he is really tried nowsday so also didn't Say anything he just told that let go to my house we will sleep will hugging each other.
Yeah it is normal in there house because everyone now they are good friends.

This chapter end here I hope you like it see you in the next chapter 😊😊 bye bye 👋 👋.

Ignore my spelling and grammar mistakes cause English is not my first language.