CH - 12/Im just tired

Shubmam pov
I wake up at the morning and than I realized that what yn told me yesterday I Call yn

In the call
Yn - hello
Shubman - hi ....
Yn - yes shubman
Shubman - yn please tell me that you were lying yesterday ( trying hard not to break down in tears)
Yn - I will tell you everything wait I'm coming to your house.
Shubman - ok.
Call end

Yn pov
I came in front of shubman house and I knock at the door.

Shubman mom - ohh hello yn beta what a surprise you came here please come inside.
Yn - hi aunty actually I came here to meet shubman ( entering into the house ).
Shubman mom - ohh you did a great job by coming here actually see na from yesterday night shubman eat nothing nor he is talking with anyone.
Yn - ohh really aunty than I'm going to make him understand you prepare his breakfast.
Shubman mom - ok beta 😊😊.

Than I knock at shubman room.
Shubman - mom I didn't want to eat anything please don't disturb me ( in sad voice ).

Yn - Shub it me yn.
Shubman open the door hurriedly and told yn please came.
After I came inside shubman room I saw shubman started to cry.
Yn - shubman stop crying yaar nothing will happen if you will cry.
Shubman - you know na I can't leave without him.
Yn - so that doesn't mean he is dieing. Did you even thought about your mom huh see aunty was so worried about you why shubman why are you behaving like a cry boy cause as I know our shubman was not like that our shubman knows how to face every problem every thing as much I know I haven't seen this shubman who always cry and sit in a room only.
Shubman - it not like that yn actually ( looked at yn with lots of pain in his eyes ).
Yn - ( in her mind I can see a lot of pain in his eyes does something happen to him ).
Yn - shub you can tell me if something is in your heart see I will not tell anyone please don't keep it in your heart just shout it it will make you relax .
Shubman - ( hugged yn and start telling her ).
Shubman - yn you know na we lost the world cup and my performance was also not so good my fan expect much better and my couch also told me that they expect from me a lot more. And I also expect much better but I can't play that much and the crowd was shipping me sara which I was not liking and my mood was ruined and after that my parents told me that I have to marry sara tell me how will I will handle this much pressure yn and I love ishan so much and I didn't told him about my marriage because I knew that I will make my parents understand that I will not marry sara and also I didn't want to make ishan more tense as his exam was also was going and after that he yell at me saying that I also love his body but I never love his body you also know na I love his soul not the body and that why I shout at him but I really didn't mean to break his heart yn.
Yn - I know baba ( taking his face into her hand ) he also didn't breaking up with you for that reason.
Shubman - than what is the reason.
Yn - he loves your mom and dad and he didn't want to break there heart and he also told me to told you that you have to say yes for the marriage or you will see his died face.
Shubman - why why just why this boy doesn't understand that I can't leave without him.
Yn - now see what you do.
Shubman - yn please tell me na what should I do.
Yn - ahhhh Im not a goggle who will say everything why always I have to clear everything .
Shubman - 😭😭😭😭.
Yn - ahh fine stop crying I'm telling see me and sara will not let this wedding happen so don't worry but see your ishan baby will try to move on and try to be with someone else so you see that.
Shubman - but he can't move on and I will see that but promise me you will not let this marriage happen.
Yn - promise now let go to down and you please eat something here my duty is to make everyone eat something 😤😤.
Shubman - ( happily hugged yn say sorry I will eat now ).
Yn - ( hugging back ) hmm let go now.
I was going to the kitchen to help aunty for the breakfast as shubman was getting fresh up

Yn - aunty let me take it to the dinner table ( taking the food plate from aunty hand ).
Shubman mom - thank you beta but you also have to eat breakfast with us.
Yn - but aunty I-
Shubman mom - no excuse.
Yn - ahh ok aunty.
Shubman mom - 😊😊.
Yn - hello uncle good morning.
Shubman dad - good morning beta how are you .
Yn - I'm fine uncle how is your health now actually I heard that you got another heart attack.
Shubman dad - yes but now I'm ok now.
Yn - uncle take care of yourself.
Shubman dad - I don't have any worry until you guys are here for me 😊😊.
Shubman - good morning papa , good morning maa.
Shubman parent - good morning bacha.
Everyone sit in the dinner table and start eating suddenly shubman mom said
Shubman mom - aur I haven't seen ishan from few days how is my bacha is now I heard his health was not ok.
Shubman dad - what his health was not ok and nobody told me shubman how you didn't told me my bacha health is not OK.
Shubman was saying something but yn say that.
Yn - don't need to worry aunty and uncle I came from his house yesterday he is fully ok now he is just taking some rest for his mental health.
Shubman mom - ohh mere Bacha told him to visit me I will make his favorite food.
Shubman dad - don't worry we will go to his house for giving shubman wedding card you will say him there .

( yeah there parent already starting prepare because they thought that they are dating and also sara say yes because Ishan told him to said and about shubman told he also said yes while eating dinner but there parent knows already so they have prepare everything already ).

This chapter ends here ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See I know that I have told that I will upload after my exam but I thought that after exam I will make another story of other characters so I thought that I should end this story before my exam start.

So tell me did you guys like this chapter today or not and I will try to upload the another chapter tomorrow or may be at Saturday because Friday I will be busy little bit..

Bye bye guys 😊😊good night 😴😴😴