CH -15/What will happen now

Yn pov

Me and sara was sitting at sara house thinking what will happen at shubman house will ishan will agree to be his boyfriend or not.

Sara - yn what you think what will happen there.
Yn - as much I think I don't think ishan will agree.
Sara - ( in her mind common sara just say it ).
Yn - sara sara sara!!
Sara - huh

Yn - are you thinking I'm calling you for 5mins.
Sara - sorry actually I wanted to say you something .
Yn - to me.
Sara - hmm.
Yn - say
Sara - but first say you will not be angry and you will not break our friendship.
Yn - ok but tell me first.
Sara - actually yn I know that you love yb jawsail but I can't hide it anymore Miss Yn I love you I really love you I know that you are not a lesbians but I can't hide my feelings anymore so I Ju-
Yn - ( kissed sara ).
Sara - hmm ( kissing her back ).
2mins later.
Break the kiss because of shortages of breath .
Yn - I love you too sweetheart.
Sara - really.
Yn - hmm.
Sara - but what about your crush-
Yn - I said every one that I have crushes on them because I was scared what they will think about me being lesbians and I already have fall in love with you when I see you  for the first at shubman birthday party but I was scared because I thought you loved shubman.
Sara - ( again join her lip with yn kissing her in happiness ).
Yn - let go to bedroom baby girl ( smirk ).
Sara - sure mommy ( smirk back ).
( Author - cough cough let them conutine there work  you guys conutine  seeing in shubish story ).

Ishan pov

I was waiting for shubman to say something but suddenly.

Shubman - ( take Ishan in bride style ).
Ishan - Ahhhh what are you doing shubman leave me.
Shubman - shhh if another word came from your mouth than I will fuck you right now here. And if you don't want that than be silence OK.
Ishan - ok
Shubman - ( place Ishan at the bed and close the door of the bedroom ).
Shubman - ( made ishan laid on the bed and also himself laid on the bed and hug ishan ).
Ishan - ( in mind what the hell he is doing ).
Shubman - you are thinking what I'm doing right.
Ishan - hmm.
Shubman -( hugged ishan and put his face between ishan chest and said ) I don't want to talk about this topic now Tomorrow I have match I want to sleep and you will come with me at the match OK.
Ishan - ( in mind his mood is not ok it better if I don't say anything now ). Ok
Shubman - hmm now hugg me.
Ishan - ( hugged back to shubman ) good night.
Shubman - hmm good night jaan.

At morning

Ishan -  shubman wake up
Shubman - baby please 5 mins more.
Ishan - it already 7:00 I'm not going to listen anything wake up .
Shubman - fine give me kiss ( pout ).
Ishan - did you forget yesterday since.
Shubman - Aaaa not again ( join his lips with ishan ).
Ishan - hmm
Shubman - ( broke the kiss ) I told you na I will talk about this after match so please don't bring it here now..
Ishan - ok fine but wake up you are going to late now.
Shubman - hmm.

Author pov

At the match

Shubman was playing very good at the test match he have completed his century today at the match And after completing his century and blow a flying kiss toward ishan and the whole crowd start shouting.

Crowd - ohhhhh Hamare jijuuuuuuu ishan jijuuuuuuu OMG we find our jijuuuuuuuuu ishu jijuuuuuuuu.

The whole crowd start shouting and ishan became a whole tomato while blushing .

Ishan - Aaaaa why he did.
Yn - why he shouldn't.
Ishan - but the world will not accept us-
Yn - Ohh common ishu can't you see the whole crowd start cheering about you they support your relationship.
I

shan - but
Yn - common on ishan.
Ishan - acha where is sara
Yn - she have some work.
(Author - are you sure she have some work or she can't walk because of yesterday night 😏😏.
Yn - shut up and go away. )
Ishan - ohh.
Yn - hmm.
Stranger - Aa excuse me guys.
Yn - yes .
Stranger - someone is calling Mr Ishan  sir.
Ishan - who.
Stranger - the person told me not to tell you who is he or she.
Ishan - ok yn you wait here I'm coming.
Yn - okie 😊😊.
Ishan - why we are going to the flied .
Stranger - because they  are there.
Ishan - ok
Suddenly the stranger left ishan alone in flied as the match was over so no one was there.
Ishan - hey why you left me.
Shubman - turn back baby.
Ishan turn back and he became shock because Shubman was knee down in front of ishan with a ring

The ring
Shubman - You make me a better person and I can't imagine spending my life without you. Will you be my partner, my best friend, and the love of my life?" "Every moment with you is a treasure, and I want to spend the rest of my life creating more memories with you. And I don't care what the world say I don't care what my relative will say I only care what you say now. And I know my fans and friend every one will support I just want your support in my life baby please be my life partner.
( Author - credit goes to my male friend for this beautiful lines).
Crowd - say yes say yes we want ishan jiju not sara bhabhi say yes.
Ishan - yes I will be your life partner.
Shubman make ishan wear that ring and crowd start to shout kiss kiss kisss kisss kiss.
Virat - kisss
Rohit - really virat you are also.
Virat - so I also want to see.
Rohit - came baby boy I will make you see the seen.
Virat - hehehehe no need focus there.
Ishan - (join his lips with shubman ).
Shubman - hmm (  kissing him back while holding him from waist as ishan is small in height ).
Broke the kiss and start smiling.

This chapter here......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author note

I told at the next chapter that I should get 5 comment at least but no one comment 😭😭😭anyway I'm posting this chapter Hope you like this and I was thinking that I should write a smut part also.
So tell me should I should write a smut part or not comment below because you didn't  want than I will not give u smut part.....
Okie bye guys