01.

╭──────────── CHAPTER ONE ───────────╮

- MOVING DAY - 

❝I've been waiting this for a long time, new place, new me.❞

╰─────────────────────────────────╯

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have been waiting for this moment all my life, since my parents accident everything here has become much sadder, darker. I'm looking forward to finally moving in with my brother and seeing a change of scenery.I've been trying since 5 in the morning to get my hair done with a hairstyle I saw on instagram, but it's practically impossible, how can it look so good? In the end I decided to wear casual makeup and a ponytail.

"Come on Ella, the cab is waiting for us at the door." says Chico, Ella's brother, as he peeks out the door of her room.

"Okaay, I'm coooming" I say after letting out a sigh, I'm on the clock and I woke up 4 hours earlier, so I grab my suitcase and go downstairs, putting on my jacket in a hurry.

I arrive downstairs and my brother is waiting for me with a smile and then take my suitcase and put it in the trunk of the cab, I get into the cab after greeting the driver with a friendly smile. Honestly I am quite nervous about this, and, I am also a little sad to leave the house where I have grown up and lived all my life, but I always have one thing clear, that you have to go determined. 

My brother just put everything in the trunk of the cab and then told the driver to take us to the airport, our flight leaves in about 2 hours and the airport is about half an hour away, so we are doing relatively well. 

When we arrived at the airport, we go to our boarding gate and waited there quietly after all the controls were done, there was still a while for our plane to take off so I decided to open instagram. There was quite a lot of talk about our move since my brother was well known and they were like a big news.

- Ella's instagram profile -

I saw that my account was growing a lot since my last appearance on a runway, and I was very happy, until I decided to check who had followed me, and

I saw that my account was growing a lot since my last appearance on a runway, and I was very happy, until I decided to check who had followed me, and... JUDE BELLINGHAM HAD STARTED TO FOLLOW ME?!

I was shocked, quite shocked. My first instinct was to turn to my brother like a crazy person and tell him with much excitement, 'JUDE BELLINGHAM STARTED FOLLOWING ME.' It seemed like I was crazy.

My brother started laughing and said "congrats" with a smile. He clearly doesn't give a fuck.

So the first thing I did was write to Amelia, filled with excitement.

PRIVATE CHAT

Hottie 🔥 (Amelia)

AMELIA

AMELIA

AMELIAAAAA

HOTTIE 🔥

WHAT

WHAT HAPPENED

YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE ME

JUDE FUCKING BELLINGHAM STARTED
FOLLOWING ME

IM NOT KIDDING

WHAT THE FUCK

HOTTIE 🔥

WAIT WHAT

ARE YOU SERIOUS????????

OMFG

BRING HIM TO THE BED 🙏

AMELIA.

HOTTIE 🔥

OKAY IM SORRY

AND YOU ARE SEEING HIM SOON 🤭🤭

SHUT UP

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes, and you all must be wondering how come I'll see him soon, well, I'm moving, and my move is to Madrid, the city where Jude lives. Honestly, I hope he followed me for a good reason. Time has passed so quickly that it's time to board the plane; my brother had been talking to me for five minutes, but I was still in my own world after what had just happened.

"Hey, Ella! Come on!" my brother said to me while looking at me with a strange face because I seemed like I was drunk, with a lost gaze.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I said as I grabbed all my things, and we headed towards the plane; luckily, we got seats together in row 8. 

I put on my music that I had downloaded from Spotify and simply closed my eyes, waiting to reach my destination. I've been waiting this for a long time, new place, new me. Here it all begins.

Authors note:

I hope you all are liking this story, this is just the beggining 🤭🔥