17.

╭──────────── CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ─────────────╮

- Succes-

❝This is your moment to shine❞

╰──────────────────────────────────────╯

Jude and I had spent the entire night together, doing fun things and enjoying each other's company. It was now 8 in the morning, and I was still sleeping in my bed, about to wake up, while Jude seemed to already be awake, as he had told me he couldn't leave too late. He was still there with me in bed, stroking my hair.

To explain everything a bit better, let's go back to last night to know in more detail everything we did. First of all, we had the McDonald's I told Jude to bring before coming to my house. I love McDonald's to an incalculable level. After finishing dinner, we were pretty full, so we decided to play some video games for a while. Eventually, I fell asleep on top of Jude, and he carried me to my bed, where he lay down with me. I can't complain, to be honest.

Now I was starting to wake up at 8 in the morning, and I was doing so very calmly, which was how I truly felt after hearing Jude's words the night before about what he thought of me. To be honest, I felt something for Jude, and it wasn't something new; it started quite a while ago.

It felt good that Jude didn't think I was weird, that he didn't try to distance himself from me, or treat me differently from other girls, which was what I had always wanted.

When I woke up, there was Jude, stroking my hair, waiting for me to wake up. "Hey Ella," he said softly, even whispering a little.

"Hey," I responded, still a bit sleepy, I had to fully wake up to be a real person.

"How are you feeling?" Jude asked me while he continued to stroke my hair gently and with slow movements.

"Good, very good," I said with a smile as I slowly hugged him. I felt a bit embarrassed because I didn't know what Jude would think of me when I acted a bit more affectionate.

"I will have to go for a while now, Ella," he said in the same way as before.

"Oh yeah, you told me yesterday, I forgot," I said, laughing a little, still somewhat sleepy, but waking up more and more.

"Yeah, I was just waiting for you to wake up. I will go now, okay?" he said before getting up to let me know he was leaving. It was a nice gesture, to be honest.

"Yeah, sure," I said with a bit of a smile and stayed in bed until he left.

I stayed there in bed for a while, looking at TikTok on my phone, having nothing better to do, when suddenly I got a call from my manager.

"Yeah?" I said, somewhat curious about the sudden call from my manager.

"Ella, you need to get ready for tonight. We have one of the best offers for you to model," he said decisively. I knew he was up to something good.

"What is it?" I said, curious, intrigued, and excited at the same time. I wanted to know where I'd be modeling tonight and was ready to do it.

"You need to catch the earliest train to Barcelona. Vogue has contacted you and wants you there tonight because a model had some issues and couldn't make it. This is your moment to shine, Ella," he said with determination, and I could even sense his excitement about the offer.

"Really?!" I said, excited, still not believing it. "Of course, I'll get ready right now!" I said as I got out of bed, excited and a bit anxious about packing a small bag.