Part 3 before the beginning: The Prophecy from the Face Of Boe

*Four days before Donna's wedding Jack asks Luna if she knew the prophecy the Face Of Boe told the Doctor and Martha Jones*

I told Jack that he could come round and we can go to the back garden to talk about the Prophecy from the Face Of Boe.
We sat on a bench with a canopy of flowers above us.

Jack began with "The Doctor told me once when Martha and him traveled to New Earth and met with the Face Of Boe one last time! It was rumoured that before the Face Of Boe dies he will tell his secret, that secret or prophecy was 'you are not alone' and the extra (which is my input) 'there are two more, one a foe and the other an ally, Beware Doctor!' And he had a confused face so he didn't know what that meant but the Face Of Boe died there" I reply with "so the Doctor and I are the only ones that I know that has survived the last Great Time War but I have a gut feeling of who the other one is his name is The Master but in the academy and his original name is Koschei, he had a crush on me and I didn't like him like that and then he went crazy and betrayed both The Doctor and I"and Jack looked at me in pity but with a loving twinkle in his eyes.

Sneak peek of one of the future chapters but it crossovers with The Sarah Jane Adventures: Maria comes back in town for the weekend and meets Rani personally but when Rani's mother says that she has a friend coming round for the weekend but is 19 (actually 905) no one expected that she was the doctors twin sister younger by two minutes nor that UNIT would come for an alien but Sarah Jane, her gang and I got caught in the crossfire and I had to use my sonic screwdriver to get us out of the mess and Sarah Jane asked where I got it from and I knew I had to explain. Maria knows the doctor because she was on a call with Luke after the wedding and what happened with the trickster and just before the TARDIS dematerialised The Doctor said hi and left. Takes place 2 months after the wedding of Sarah Jane so Rani, Luke and Clyde know the Doctor.