Lackadaisy [Pilot]

Above is a picture of your outfit. The skirt could also be pants.

Jazz Singer Dress/MC

[Art by Spider-Glitch2009]

You of course look how you want but this was fanart for this so yeah! ^^

[It's so good tho!!! ^^]

🐱🐱🐱

St Louis, Missouri 1927

Prohibition is in full effect.

Crickets could be heard chirping as a distant riverboat horn blew and a violin solo was being played as a sweet, honey voice could be heard singing alone. A stage was set in an old 1920's type club as the curtain's opened to reveal a gray cat with a (cat/color) feline right next to him. They seemed to be the same age. One in a cute vintage outfit as she sat next to the gray cat as she sang along to his violin as she smiled at him. The gray cat stopped playing as he smiled.

"Old Man River!" The gray cat smiled.

"That seems far too austere a name for something made of mirth and rage." (Y/N) smiled and giggled as she felt the gray cat pull her out of her seat, pulling her close to him, "O, roiling red-blood river vein... If chief among your traits is age..."

Rocky plucks his violin, "...you're a wily, convoluted sage." Rocky laughs and plays a note.

(Y/N) smiled and placed with Rocky's head fur, ""Is 'old' the thing to call what rings the vernal heart of wester-lore?"

"What brings us brassy-myth made kings." Rocky plays a triumphant stroke, "And a preponderance of bug-type things." He played a bug-type tune as it echoed, "To challenge titans come before!" His violin playing continues.

"O, demiurge to a try at Avalon-once-more?" (Y/N) smiled sweetly as she stood up from his lap and twirled, "And what august vitality in your wide aorta stream." (Y/N) looked out into the scenery with a pause, "You must have had to oversee alchemic change of timber beam to iron, brick and engine steam!"