Yandere South Park

When you're planning to go into the yandere scene-

I'm planning to put out a Various Yandere South Park x Reader since that's the first fanfic I ever read here.

The character will be a mix of demi & pansexual. But unlike the others [who I'll try to stick to personality and not make them fall so quickly], it will take forever to have a crush.

So when I say blushing, it's usually in embarrassment or since she flustered since she doesn't hear compliments often (other than family members).

I'll be shipping boys + girls too & no character (except evil ones) will receive hate.

The chapters will follow a plot of Family Coruption, Homophobia [more towards the full aspect of sexuality], talk of emotional & mental abuse, talks of miscarriages, talking about sexualities [to parents] and more.

But the plot follows around Family Coruption along with scientists trying to get your but for reasons that will be explained soon.

WARNING: THIS IS AN HIGH SCHOOL AU [Butters will not have a scar over his eye & Stan won't be emo 24/7. Kyle will still be the responsible one & Cartman. Is Cartman. Craig & Tweet will still be dating but exploring more of their sexualities & will both be pan in this au]

Reader will be female but have a transgender sibling [m to f] and a nonbinary aunt [mothers side] who will be mentioned.

But who's excited? Who do you want to be a yandere?

Comments would be really appreciated, but only if you would like.