The Amazing Digital Circus [Pilot]

A/N: THE DIGITAL CIRCUS CHARACTERS HAVE NO SEXUALITY!

Once more episodes of Digital Circus come out...I'll post more.

This is a Various x Female Bear Plushie Reader

Like Jax, you're a full animal but a small bear, plus you're shorter than Jax & Ragatha but taller than Pomni, obviously.

***

The pilot starts off with a landscape scene, depicted in a Nintendo 64-like style. 'THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS' logo appears. The camera zooms in towards, and eventually enters, a large tent in the background as the graphics of the scene increase in quality.

The scene switches to a dark room with curtains as the back wall, soon lit up and lights move around as Caine twirls and pops out of thin air, introducing himself, after a small wait.

"Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine. I'm your ringmaster and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon!" Caine pulls Bubble from his hat, "Isn't that right, Bubble?" Caine smiled.

"That's right, Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today." He smiles as he is talking.

"Well, let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show!" Caine moves away from the show curtain, as the curtain starts to unravel.

Theme song plays as the main cast of characters are revealed.

Random Voice From Nowhere: Gangle, and Zooble, and Kinger too!

(Y/N), Ragatha, Jax, and there's Kaufmo, woo-hoo!

'Disclaimer: Kaufmo the Clown did not show up today.'

Random Voice From Nowhere: Day after day after- Day after- Day after day we fly

The video loops multiple times.

Random Voice From Nowhere: Past the moon and the sun and we don't know why!

A jester character suddenly appears as objects fly through the air.

"

W...W...Where?" The jester stumbles around, nervous.

She walks around, almost getting hit by a flying eyeball. She spots an exit and runs towards it, only for the exit to dissolve and disappear. A hat zooms past. A big flower falls and glitches into the ground GMOD-style, frightening her. She knocks over (Y/N), who falls back on Jax, causing Kinger, and subsequently Gangle to fall over too, breaking Gangle's comedy mask, while the theme song slows down and stops.

The Jester backs down, while the others stand up. Ragatha and Zooble show up, peering at the jester, as she is very confused at the moment. Jax helps (Y/N) up, spinning her and dipping her as if it's normal. Jax sighed annoyed, looking at Caine.