The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K

This is a future idea:

💀 All Saiki wanted was a normal life. He wants to be invisible. The only problem for this pshyic teen was that people from his and other classes keep annoying him.

The only one he finds actual comfort with, for some odd reason, is his totally normal childhood friend (Y/N) (L/N). Another person who he can't read the mind of and knows nothing about.

He does know that (Y/N) is the second most popular girl at their school, next to the Goddess Teruhashi. Saiki honestly would rather have his best friend away from the stupid people since she was too pure and innocent to know any better.

A stupid idiot. A guy with Eight Grade Syndrome. A sporty, hard worker. A perfection obsessive Goddess. A hopeless romantic. Another Pshyic who can see the dead. A Gangster who is trying to hide. A rich jerk. A green haired girl who is a fortune pshyic. A foodie. Another old friend detective. Saiki's own brother. A famous brother actor, creep. And a bunch of other Characters we don't have time to introduce!

And Saiki must keep his innocent best friend from all of these people who seem to grow slightly obsessed everyday.

DLOSK Yandere Various x F. Reader

This will be my first slow burn yandere romance book since most of the characters as stupid as hell and take a while to grow feelings.

For Saiki being Asexual/Arrow ace [one of those two] - Saiki won't be a yandere but will slowly gain genetic feelings for the reader. It won't be affectionate love but more spending time together love. 💕

And if you thought I'd make the reader normal XD [Don't worry...I plan not to. She'll look normally what I do appearance wise. (H/C)/(E/C) and how u look is up to u but she is short. Under 5'5", at least shorter the rest of the cast.

The personality of a Golden Retriever and the idea of doing a Yandere story, but in my own slow burn-y way (and with a female protag.) is inspired on the author [who I love their stories] @69raine from both here & Quotev!!!

It'll probably be my side-side project this summer!!! ^^