FUTURE, FUTURE STORIES

🙏🏻 Goosebumps 1 & 2 [Rl. Stein x Reader]

A first date turns into a fight for survival when some monsters from your dates books start coming to life.

🙏🏻 Leo [Leo x Lizard Wife Reader]

When your husband figures out that he's dying in a year, the two of you decide to escape while at a child's house. But when your husband opens his big mouth, it seems like you two may have a reason to stay after all.

🙏🏻 Home [Male Tip x Reader]

A hang out w/ your best friend & his mother turns alien invasion when Aliens come & kidnap Tip's Mom. Now on a quest to get her back, Tip & You, plus an alien too, go around the world and try to save it before its destroyed by another alien race.

🙏🏻 Spiderverse [Miles x Reader]

High School Crush vs. High School Crush that is a Spiderwoman from another universe.

🙏🏻 Babysitter [Crush - Cole x Reader]

When your sister brings you over while she babysits your best friend, you and your best friend may figure out that that babysitter and her friends are in more shit than you two ever knew.

[Actual relationship in the second movie]

🙏🏻 IT [Pennywise x reader]

You used to be in children's show called Sunshine Sally, you don't know why they named you Sally instead of (Y/N) but it was fine. While doing one of your shows, you saw a weird looking guy in the audience staring at you. After the show, you greet him and somehow that leads to a romance. What you didn't know was that your new lover was a killer clown. 

Once he left, he didn't say a word to you and just left a letter that would curse you to immortality. Year pass and you a child, Beverly [forget she has a mother], with your abusive husband. Now your kid & her friends are in danger from the clown...man...you fell in love with when you were younger [21]. 

Now you have to try and defeat him while keeping your kid and her friends safe.

🙏🏻 Harry Potter [Full Trilogy - Various x Reader...god...lord if this becomes popular]

W/ different endings of your life, that you could probably see. 

Being the quiet kid in your family didn't always help when trying to learn spells. So what did you do? Make your own, created a magical book that whatever you draw comes to life. How brilliant.

Going into Hogwarts, like your parents did before you, you meet the famous Harry Potter [but you have no idea who he is]. You also meet the others who will be your friends till the end of time, but also...kinda...maybe have a crush on you and your quiet self.

🙏🏻Smiling Friends [This is a request I finally got an idea for]

You work at Smiling Co. with your two best friends Charlie and Pim. Unfortunately, you see the reality of things and usually question why the f___ do you hang out with these stupid f___s. The reason they hang with you though is because they like you, but your too annoyed with them to see it.

🙏🏻 Heathers [The Musical - Various Genderbent [except JD & The two jocks] x Reader

Ah the Heaths, three boys who rule the school with an iron boot. They rule everything and everyone, I guess that's why they keep the hottest girl who school, (Y/N), under their watchful eye. I mean, anything Heath Chandler wants, he gets [ew]. But when Vernon becomes popular, for a couple of days, he finally gets the chance of a life time to get with his childhood crush. But who is he willing to push down to get what he wants?

[Multi-Endings plus Self-Love ending]