Part 2

(Human male Vanessa- Van , Ariel- Ace)

    Two days has passed since (y/n) meet Van at the party her father had taken her to. That night during the car ride going home from the party she just couldn't get him off her mind. It's was like as if he hypnotized her by his charms. You tell this to Ace.

He your best friend since,well for as long as you could remember. He like an older brother to you and the young sister that he never had because when he was a baby two couple found him on a rainy summer night front of there door steps and his adopted parents told that when they found him there was a note with his name and a letter T on it and that was only thing they could tell him.

"Alright students settle down." Said Mr. Belt your homeroom and English teacher.

You on the other hand were at your sit which was on far left side of the classroom three sits from the white board. While continuing on your little drawings on the last page of your English notebook she listen to what through teacher was telling the classroom.

"Hmm I wonder who the new kid?" Said Ace

talking to you,but you just ignore him not really caring who it was as you continue drawing as he give you a playful roll eyed.

"Now,before we start today lesson we have a new student who should arrived at any mome-"

before Mr. Belt could say the last word the door was opened.

"Ahh your actually just in time sir..?" Mr.Belt scratched his hair not knowing their name

"Van" they said.

You paused your drawing when you heard that name. You not even sure if it's actually him or another guy with that name,but yet he did had same voice when you first met him. You took a deep breath before looking straight up from your sit seeing that it was actually the same guy you meet two nights ago. A boy with short crimson hair with with blue ocean eyes get the pencil for you.

"Thanks Ace" As you grabbed the pencil and putting it on the pencil holder.

"You alright (Y/n)" Ace seem concerned about you and you nodded your head.

"Alright then,you may sit behind miss (y/n)" said Mr.Belt

As Van walks to where Mr.Belt had told him to be sit. When he approaches next to your sit he stares at you for a split second and you on the other hand try to avoid him,but before he went to sit behind you couldn't help,but to look at him for a second then back to your notebook. Once he sit down you turned to your right situation as you tuck your (h/c) behind your right ear

"Alright today lesson we be reading some poems-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Bell Ringing*

It was lunch time (y/n) was at her locker swapping all her morning to afternoon notebooks. As she closes her locker walking to the cafeteria there were a couple of people in the halls. Some were just chatting. Others were on their devices like their,cell phone,laptops,tablets,etc. You still haven't actually talked to him just stare him once in while during some classes in the morning and sometimes even Ace would look towards his directions at time he would give him a seriously face at Ace which Ace didn't understand why though.

"(Y/N) you been too quiet since this morning what up?" Concerned he was.

you sigh for a moment before you spoke.

"Ace you remember the guy I meet at one of dad's party I went like two nights ago?" You asked to see if he remember.

"Yeah,why?" Ace wasn't sure where she going with this,but kept listening.

Before you closed your locker and heading to the cafeteria with Ace

"Let's say he is in this school and he is the new kid" as you ruffed a bit of your (h/c) while heading to the cafeteria with Ace.

"Him!?" he yelled

"Shh!" you gave him seriously looked for yelling so loud.

"Are you sure (y/n)?" he said lowering his voice.

"Yes it's the same guy I know it him" you said before both enter the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hey guys, sorry that this one is kinda short-ish but hopefully in the next few chapters they won't be so short. Also thanks to everyone who has vote the story and is enjoying the story so far.)